Helpful hints for the hospital

headrash

Registered
The other day, I needed to go to the emergency room @ the local hospital.

Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch onto the front of my shirt that I had downloaded off the Internet.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.

Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

It also works at DMV and the Laundromat.

Border.jpeg

I call B.S

They probebly left cause the insurance company came back with the results and said they wouldn't pay for it. Oh wait, the E.R is free to use! :whistle:

Last edited:
so reminds me of when I was in high school.... a new local builder came into town and was throwing houses up left and right using all migrant illegal workers. Turns out, building materials started disappearing from various other construction sites, not just little things but big piles of things. A few of the bigger builders found out this guy was not only encouraging the practice but providing the means (trucks, etc).....so these guys bought a crappy van, painted it green and put I.N.S all over it in yellow, along with some extra antennas. Drove it to the guy's job site, jumped out in green jackets and tada, illegals jumping out of all over the place never to return :laugh: About a week later the guy moved along to some other town :thumbsup:

Back