Riding in the Rain !!!

Me...

Always try to not ride in rain but in So Florida there is a 10% chance of thunderstorms EVERY DAY and its usually a soaker so I take a 2 dollar rain suit anyway.
You can literally ride down the line of a storm only feet away and not get wet.
It is so flat here you can see them from a ways away and best best is to ride right toward it.
By the time you get there it will be gone and streets will be dry.
If you try to ride around inevitably you will wind up running right into it.

How many of us ride your Busa Year Round ?

I do not own a car, and have to ride year round. In So-Cal this is usually not a problem, but this year I have been riding in some of the hardest rain in 20 years.
But I still have to get to work, and sometimes I take the wife's Bandit.:laugh:
Bubba

Do to unforseen financial difficulties...............:whistle: Wife and I are a 1 Car Family now. I have been riding in the rain for the last Month. 2 Dollar Rain Suit ???

Do to unforseen financial difficulties...............:whistle: Wife and I are a 1 Car Family now. I have been riding in the rain for the last Month. 2 Dollar Rain Suit ???

Me too!
I really need a better wet weather suit, but can not find the right one that will suit my budget and speedablity < made that one up.:laugh:

I have been known to take a large Black Garbage bag and poke the arms through and my head, and then wrap small bags on my feet just to stay warm and some what dry.

My ass. is so tight, when I fart, only dogs can hear it!

I don't own a car either 19K in the last 9 months on my Busa. I try to avoid the rain. Mythbusters found the faster you go in the rain the less wet you get. So thats my philosophy:laugh:
Of course their test was runing or walking 100 yards in the rain

I don't own a car either 19K in the last 9 months on my Busa. I try to avoid the rain. Mythbusters found the faster you go in the rain the less wet you get. So thats my philosophy:laugh:
Of course their test was runing or walking 100 yards in the rain

HI Mike,
How are you?
This rain has played Havoc with us Huuh?
Bubba

Heck yea, but the good news is I don't have to ride in the rain now!!! Cause I ain't got no job!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I use to ride year round but not if I knew the weather was going to suck.

I don't mind riding in the rain at all, but below a certain temp it's nowhere near what I'd call fun. I rode when it was 29F once with no heated gear, never again. High 30's is my cutoff for what I have now. I also figure I own a truck, may as well enjoy the heat and stereo when riding the bike isn't all that plasant. :D

If you don't ride in the rain in Ohio you don't ride half the time! Invest in a good Gore Tex rain suit.

I ride year around BUT if they are calling for a good chance of rain, I'll take the truck. I rode to work in temps. as low as 13. I've had to come home in the rain but never rode to work in it.

I try to avoid riding in the rain if I can. The riding part doesn't bother me (did a track day in the rain last fall, that was an eye opener:laugh:), but the huge bike clean-up job required after the ride does.

Not me, I can ride in the 30's and 40's but riding in rain is uncomfortable! and as said above the clean up is even worst.

Year round for me, sunshine or rain (even snow a few times!). My Firstgear riding clothes are 100% waterproof, and I have heated gear :)

Back