Scar .Calling all Scars .. Change your avatar back, now!!!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Bro,
I used to be able to find you in heartbeat, with your smokey purple, stove box hatted whats it, who's it, but your new avatar now eludes me, and I can no longer find you when speeding through useless threads and hanging on your every word. :laugh:

Change it back now or please stand by, while I unleash a 1000 terrorist fleas from a dirty turban
of unknown origin to attack your armpits!!
Failure to comply with this request will result in many attacks from geeks across the seas in India and Nigeria, that I will notify.
You are not above the rules of police standard business and will be reprimanded accordingly.
You will be Barely Alive when I finish with you, if this is not taken care of soon.

PSB, While I count the ransom money carefully to check for marked bills. Do not attempt to use your little moderation status or skills against me, as I will just further unleash my public standard bulletin against you!

Sincerely yours,
Bubba

:rofl: Oh, that's rich.

Pretty dang funny, Bubba...ya Hoon.

There ain't nothin' wrong with Nic. :moon:

Black spot with insect in center is all I can see ?
:dunno:

Hey, Saiid...does this help?

:beerchug:

Sateen.jpg

If it were me I would just use what fits.....

:dunno:
2847_fn_scarspecial_forces_combat_assault_rifle01apkarpyta.jpg

Since I never met the man I just dont know if hes the light or heavy model....

see i was hoping i was right.....:cheerleader:

am I.....

???

Is this part of our long twisted journey we have only begun as young grasshoppers amongst......The Scar..?
A path to enlightened state of being in which the origins of life and purple avatars may be revealed ?

:moon:

Well, I have two new hoons to introduce to the SoCal crew tomorrow morning...and a asphalt to shred...

Ya'llz have a good night; more tomorrow, I'll bet...:whistle:

see i was hoping i was right.....:cheerleader:

am I.....

???

Is this part of our long twisted journey we have only begun as young grasshoppers amongst......The Scar..?
A path to enlightened state of being in which the origins of life and purple avatars may be revealed ?

I Say NO

Yeah...everything; except the 'revealed' part...:rofl:...maybe :whistle:

:beerchug:

Sign zee papers oldt mann!
Zhey are merely statements that you have not been mistreated while you have been here!
SIGN ZEEE PAPERS.
OR I WILL BREAKIN YOUR ARM!!!

CHANGE THAT AVATAR OLDT MANN
NOW!!!!!

OR I KEEEEEL!!

Back