How to make a Glow Stick from an M60 machinegun..

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
One of my favs...:thumbsup:
GET SOME !

Weapon at end of video is left in a very dangerous condition as you can see and hear from peoples voices warning the one dummy who moves in !

History channel showed a nu HK air-cooled MG, and the bolt doesn't get hot. Didn't
catch the Model or the ammo.

History channel showed a nu HK air-cooled MG, and the bolt doesn't get hot. Didn't
catch the Model or the ammo.

sure it wasnt the piston driven m4 theyre offering for gov contract. dumped like 90rds and pulled the bolt and held it in their hand?

Phil96 I believe you refer to Hk416. $4000 if you can find one.
Piston powered Ar
ORD_HK416_Labeled_lg.jpg

Ruger makes one now that is spot on with all mods you would want right from get go and is 100% less exp in price but still high quality. $1400 approx.
ruger_sr556_1.gif

Anyone who owns an AR style rifle needs to watch this and buy some as there is no better mag for your gun.
WITH A BIG FIELD TESTED PERIOD...
pmag1.jpeg

pmag are nice but have some interface issues, with certain brands guns, or did may be corrected now. but it was an was easy fix with the dremel for those that want to use the superior pmags.

Last edited:
Phil96 I believe you refer to Hk416. $4000 if you can find one.
Piston powered Ar
ORD_HK416_Labeled_lg.jpg

Ruger makes one now that is spot on with all mods you would want right from get go and is 100% less exp in price but still high quality. $1400 approx.
ruger_sr556_1.gif
I recognize it now, the HK 416 is the one, thanks. I fired one of the HK G33 FA, the
other day with a holosight, and loved it! very controllable.

hk33k.jpg

Last edited:
I have put some thru the wringer at a couple 3-gun shoots a yr or so ago.
Over 600 rnds thru 2 no cleaning, not a single hitch.
You know I like HK.
had some of those High dollar Ar mags they tout. Not near as good.
JMO

Kinda neat, But I must have been living in Cali too long, that just seems totally destructive without reason.
Shoot safe,
Bubba

Many many years ago I actually did this (made a M60 barrel glow); that's why the spare barrel came with a nice set of white mitts (which would nearly melt your hands when trying to swap).

I've been to Knob Creek; have the t-shirt. Last time I was there they had to quit firing keep lighting fires downrange...

I've been to Knob Creek; have the t-shirt. Last time I was there they had to quit firing keep lighting fires downrange...

ive been wanting to go there for quite some time now. never works out. i missed out around july aug of last year i was supposed to go work in oh, where some of my co-workers went down there.

he said they ran the dylan(sp) mini gun while he was there and it was awesome.

One of my favs...:thumbsup:

Weapon at end of video is left in a very dangerous condition as you can see and hear from peoples voices warning the one dummy who moves in !
WOW that's a little warm. :rofl:
Yeah if it still has live rounds in it with it that hot only BAD things can happen.

Those are some pretty good videos! I like both the Ruger and the HK models you guys were talking about. Sure wish I could afford at lest one of those right now.

You can hear one rnd actually cook off and then it pans to gun.
Guy walks up and thats when everyone starts remembering ammo is still hooked to that thing !

To put it in perspective an M60 legal to be transferred to the average individual is a minimum 25k for an older version. A newer one would be around 40k.
This is not cost to build or cost to folks like this who may be NFA dealers or makers which is drastically lower.

sold at 30k
RIA M60 TRANSFERABLE AS NEW

GB quick hurry !
Rock Island Armory RIA M-60 M60 M 60 Machine Gun : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com

The Holy Grail of Model M60 MGs.....still there after all this time.....:whistle:
She's waiting for me I know........orig T&E model.....as new
M60 C&R Model T161 : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com

Back