good tax return!

slash

Registered
and in celebration, i went and bought my coveted weapon of choice! I have wanted this bad boy for a LONG time!

OH YEA!!!

7 day waiting period starts today! next thursday, video at the range!

.50 6 inch barrel matt black!

de .50.jpg

cartridgecomparison.jpg

Can you say......BOOM ?
We used to make folks shoot those on the rifle range cuz it would rattle the crap out of everyone in the pistol range.
Durn thing would blast paint off the walls.

Thats a gun....:thumbsup:

Slash if you really want to see what these above cartridges wiil do watch this.
He is an avid African hunter and regularly takes big game with large bore pistol carts.
Many others but this is a decent one.

- Handgun Hunting Down Under : Lynn C. Thompson (President & Founder Cold Steel Inc)[/url]

Running shots on hogs and cape buff with a revo...good shootin.

pay close attn at frame that occurs exactly at 1:18 seconds.
You can actually see the bullet fly down range from over his shoulder !
Too cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
What communist state has a seven day waiting period? Seriously, you can buy anything in Tennessee with an immediate background check? Having said that, I would wait the seven days if at the end was a 50AE.

What communist state has a seven day waiting period? Seriously, you can buy anything in Tennessee with an immediate background check? Having said that, I would wait the seven days if at the end was a 50AE.

the most communist of them all...

Illinois

they had 3 .44 mag in stock, but i really wanted a black .50

700 is a great price though!

yea it was but i just basically stole 2 ars and a m14. so funds were kinda tapped. im not a wi resident either so paperwork gets kinda tricky on non resident pistols:whistle:

Have faith the supreme court will set you free.
The decision which they know they have to make directly involves chicago and the rest of ill.
Its gonna be a nice christmas there i promise !

Very nice. The range I use to goto had to shut a guy down shooting one of those. He couldn't control it. Every time he pulled the trigger it would knock him back. The range owner told him that once he figured out how to control it he could come back. :rofl:

and in celebration, i went and bought my coveted weapon of choice! I have wanted this bad boy for a LONG time!

OH YEA!!!

7 day waiting period starts today! next thursday, video at the range!

.50 6 inch barrel matt black!

lol my bro had one...i shot through one mag...unless I was at a distance to literally swing the gun and hit someone with it....it was worthless.

plus the cost of the rounds.....makes me want to cry.

its a cool pistol though...if its considered a pistol still

That is a pretty sweet deal for an AE .50 cal. Can't wait till the funds are there for me to pick up a .50 cal. :thumbsup:

lol my bro had one...i shot through one mag...unless I was at a distance to literally swing the gun and hit someone with it....it was worthless.

plus the cost of the rounds.....makes me want to cry.

its a cool pistol though...if its considered a pistol still

they have a box of 20 for 10 bucks. sure they go up to 35 a box, but under a buck a round aint bad, same as .44 ammo about

That is a great price on ammo.
That thing will be an excellent addition and you will always be able to get your money back out of it.
Just make sure to keep the gas ports clean.
Those guns in all cals shoot really dirty and will start to get finicky after a bit.

If I remember correct they have a gas port in the bolt face itself ?
I may incorrect but it is one area that needs to be kept clear.
Other than that its a jeep stopper !

Mine is still in debate.
Since it involves my wife , me and the company I am still not sure.
I told her she had to at least find $600.
If not she aint getting paid....:rofl:

thanks for the tips, and i typo'd on the cheap rounds. it is 20 dollars for 20 rounds. the magnum research .50 are like mid 30 bucks for 20 rounds

flame.jpg

Back