spring is around the corner

RACER_X

Registered
all the neighbors were working on their yards, cuttin down the dead foliage......

i was messin w/ the bike

april and charlie were playing w/ the neighbor girl, whose 8 days younger then april

2m4zloo.jpg

9lbtk9.jpg

going to kansas next week over spring break, hope it's not cold up there, lol

2a9ctwx.jpg

Can't wait for the warmer temps to stick around. Suppose to be in the 60 most of this week. Great looking kids you have there:thumbsup:

Nice pics Ed. Nothing like some nice warmer weather to put an extra spring in your step and it puts the kids in a better mood too. They love to be outside playing amongst their friends.
Seeing those pics invigorated me as to what I have to look forward to upon my return in two weeks. :cheerleader:

pretty green for spring,had to see were you live:laugh: very happy looking children and nice bike:beerchug:

my yard guys threw down some rye grass, so our yard is greenish and everybody else's is brown......lol

reason is, they get to keep mowing every few weeks vs not mowing at all. supposed to die out once it gets hot and keeps the weeds from sprouting out.

good looking kids there, if they are anything like mine bet is they love to be outside especially my boy. he love anything with a ball i.e. football, basketball, baseball well you get the idea. enjoy them while they're young. :thumbsup:

time to mow the yard, again, already

2hdqtls.jpg

2gt13r5.jpg

yard guys put down some rye grass over the winter to keep working and keep yard green , also keeps weeds out. and w/ the addition of Bonus S, makes the yard POP!

You guys have some pretty green yards! That is the one thing that I miss about not living in Michigan.

Back