Why I DISLIKE I.R.S.

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Heres my story this tipical?
I was told owed $430 from 5 years ago.I pulled some $ from I.R. account paid my taxes but bank didnt send me statement end year + I 4 got report the income.THey said pay it in full or $150 fee just 2 make payments.THen I was slightly unshure were send the $$.THey gave me 3 phone #,s but they all go 2recordings.Dont anyone human work there?:newburn: So I THEN DECIDED WAIT TILL THEY SEND ANOTHER LETTER THEN PAY IT OFF.Got the letter it says they + ON $40 intest.They got be kidding I just didnt know wich location send it to.Well Im cutting a check+mailing it @ post office 2night.Mabe better send blue label these people r blood thirsty.$40 intrest on $430 beans??? What % is that???I FELL VIOLATED IN THE WORST WAY.

Holy cow, I had to read this 6 times to only semi understand what u are talking about. Dude, your grammar is atrocious. P.S. FYI Someone is calling you out here on the board!
Posted via Mobile Device

I DONT HAVE TIME 4 CHILDISH BASELESS CHALENGES+ WANABES IM A TRACK CHAMP +GOLD CARD HOLDER.
Frekin irs $40 because I TOOK 30 DAYS 2 PAY THEM.

WHATS THE CALL OUT SAME-O SAME-O YOU COME 2 MY HOME TRACK YOU TRAVEL +i WILL RACE YOU 4 NOTHING IF IM SHURE I CAN WIN??? Anybody wants race me knows were find me = BETTER BRING SOME $$$

DARN MY REACTION WAS OFF ONLY .012

http://tinypic.com/r/2w1v41x/5

Last edited:
Look im just saying $40 intrest on a $430 debt in 1 month?
I just wasnt shure were send the $$ THey have various locations.
You cant talk 2 anybody all the irs has is recordings.
Thats why I waited a month now they say I owe another $4O??
They have a lisence 2 steal.

Last edited:
seriously dude, you're achieving troll status. enough with the gold card member bracket racing nonsense. nobody cares.

Look im just saying $40 intrest on a $430 debt in 1 month?
I just wasnt shure were send the $$ THey have various locations.
You cant talk 2 anybody all the irs has is recordings.
Thats why I waited a month now they say I owe another $4O??
They have a lisence 2 steal.

Have you been living under a rock..? ???

That's roughly 10% interest which is less than what a credit card company or other branch would charge you for a late fee... :poke:

Since when is it the institutions responsibility to track YOU down and tell you were to send money YOU owe them. If you didn't take the effort to find out by more than a couple phone calls then you did it to yourself. Don't rant about the IRS when everything you have stated is a result of YOUR OWN FAULT... :moon:

Since you are such a big bad track champ with wads of money; $470 shouldn't be anything big for you to cover with all of the money (according to you) that you've won. Heck that should be a small dent into one weekend’s payout Mr. Gold Card... :rofl:

thanks 4 the hatefull response lot of class.

Sorry guess im not up on credit rates as I dont use credit.

I guess some people have to be.

Last edited:
what kind of gearing you running in that vid? 1st gear sure did seem long. i bet you could gain a ton changing sprockets. especially if you are running 1/8 mile only. what kind of 60's are you pulling?

thanks 4 the hatefull response lot of class.

Sorry guess im not up on credit rates as I dont use credit.

I guess some people have to be.

You of all people shouldn't comment about peoples class. Pot-meet-kettle...

You can't do anything wihout credit these days so you are either lieing or clueless. It doesn't have anything to do with using credit, it's called KNOWING THE RULES so you don't have to pay for stupid fees like what you are complaing about.... :rulez:

Most bills come with an envelope with the address already printed on it. I'm sure the I.R.S. doesn't want their money lost due to address error. How did you get the correct address from the "Late" notice you received?

As far as hateful responses... Your grammar in your 1st post is poor.

Just a note. When you trying to praise yourself as the better person, spell stuff right cause not doing so "SHURE" does make you look worse.

Also calling someone a low life(before you edited your last post) doesn't warrant any if you can't properly spell simple words and conduct coherent sentences.

Also don't have to be current with credit rates to know that if you fail to pay a bill there will be penalties to pay. Just about everyplace has an automated system you have to begin with in order to get to a human. Yes it sucks,but that is the way things are now.

what kind of gearing you running in that vid? 1st gear sure did seem long. i bet you could gain a ton changing sprockets. especially if you are running 1/8 mile only. what kind of 60's are you pulling?

1 down front 44 up rear.that was a 6.29
sorry me haters not interested in your noise.
That would be like taking financial advice from fools that are in debt.

Last edited:
Heres my story this tipical?
I was told owed $430 from 5 years ago.I pulled some $ from I.R. account paid my taxes but bank didnt send me statement end year + I 4 got report the income.THey said pay it in full or $150 fee just 2 make payments.THen I was slightly unshure were send the $$.THey gave me 3 phone #,s but they all go 2recordings.Dont anyone human work there?:newburn: So I THEN DECIDED WAIT TILL THEY SEND ANOTHER LETTER THEN PAY IT OFF.Got the letter it says they + ON $40 intest.They got be kidding I just didnt know wich location send it to.Well Im cutting a check+mailing it @ post office 2night.Mabe better send blue label these people r blood thirsty.$40 intrest on $430 beans??? What % is that???I FELL VIOLATED IN THE WORST WAY.

I didn't think they could go back more than three years. Talk to your accountant dude.
You don't have to pay them anything! Just ignore it and it'll go away:rofl:
Paying taxes is not manditory, it's voluntary.:laugh:.

Since I'm not in debt, let me try this on you...

It does not make you look very smart if you call people fools; brag about your gold card (whooptie do), talk trash about how you'll race everyone into the ground, and use such poor grammer and spelling that noone can understand what you are trying to say. I understand that people take shortcuts when they post; heck, I do it all the time and my spelling could be better...but yours is practically UNREADABLE.

You have no one to blame but the person facing you in the mirror...just pay it. Sorry its a costly lesson.

Back