2010 Daytona 200 First Airing on Speedvision

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight , Friday at 9:00 eastern till 11:30 ....

Love watching them go round the big track..

Gonna B a Gooden !

Adam says "Dad there's a Suzooooki just like yours , he can't go as fast as you can on Blanca!"

I love the little guy !!!!!

the 200 used to be great when they had it on sunday and then saturday after noons when the real superbikes ran---it's gone downhill since then along with attendance---very sad-----

The place looked deserted and cold.

What did you expect with Amateur or Club Race Night :laugh:

Yamaha and Suzuki were the ONLY Professional teams there in the so called Professional Superbike 200. The payouts this year after 1 place will not even pay for the tires. So, Privateers are going to be selective about races because of cost. And SORRY ! A 600cc bike is NOT a Superbike.

Pit Stops were very sloppy (Club Racing) because no one (except Yamaha and Suzuki) has had the money and time for their crew (volunteers for most teams) to practice.

So, Yeah, as a Club Race, it was very good, just not at a Professional Level.

So for me, I'am supporting Rapp and his Ducati :cheerleader:

What did you expect with Amateur or Club Race Night :laugh:

Yamaha and Suzuki were the ONLY Professional teams there in the so called Professional Superbike 200. The payouts this year after 1 place will not even pay for the tires. So, Privateers are going to be selective about races because of cost. And SORRY ! A 600cc bike is NOT a Superbike.

Pit Stops were very sloppy (Club Racing) because no one (except Yamaha and Suzuki) has had the money and time for their crew (volunteers for most teams) to practice.

So, Yeah, as a Club Race, it was very good, just not at a Professional Level.

So for me, I'am supporting Rapp and his Ducati :cheerleader:

Still fun, none the less. It's like watching College Football, scout out talent. I didn't know he was racing so soon. I was just at Josh's Dad's Go Kart Track last weekend at the Motard Race #2 February 27th Middle Georgia Kart Track, Dublin, GA. His Dad built their own track on 10 acres or so.
I also gotta say Josh is a really great talented young man with a bright future ahead of him.
Here's a few photo's...that's me freezing in the Blue Hat.

Feb 2010 Motard Race Josh Herrin's Track 032.jpg

Josh raced one Motard race and squashed all 7-8 opponents in the first lap. Maybe one could say he had home field advantage!?! That's him way out in front, #8.

Feb 2010 Motard Race Josh Herrin's Track 077.jpg

The Motard race included a mogul section, first time I saw a race like this. Here's the whoopty doo's...
This was first lap, Josh in second.

Feb 2010 Motard Race Josh Herrin's Track 075.jpg

Back