Man I LIKE THESE 2 WEAPONS

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
I LIKE MY 9MM bECAUSE IT RELOADS SO FAST.THESE A COUPLE SWEET WEAPONS.THE PULSE RIFLE 10 millimeter exploding tip caseless. Standard LIGHT armor-piercing round. assault rifle or a submachinegun?Im not shure.

1267821493829.jpg

Thats most reliable weapon made they said can get new $600 nice.

Last edited:

Now why would you think that...don't buy into the hype.
I call it tommy lee jones syndrom (U.S. Marshalls) :banghead:

20+ guns in my safe...NONE are glocks...ZERO jams.

You don't have to drive an ugly truck, you don't have to marry an ugly woman,
and you don't have to shoot an ugly gun...back away from the ugly gun...
many many guns of quality work flawlessly and don't look like the block of poo
in my back yard.

Don't buy into the hype...that's why people buy harleys...

btw-the cz P01 for example passed 2 years of NATO testing to
become nato approved over and above the other mfgs.

Last edited:
I LIKE MY 9MM bECAUSE IT RELOADS SO FAST.THESE A COUPLE SWEET WEAPONS.THE PULSE RIFLE 10 millimeter exploding tip caseless. Standard LIGHT armor-piercing round. assault rifle or a submachinegun?Im not shure.

1267821493829.jpg

Don't forget it has the pump action grenade launcher....ALIENS was a great movie :thumbsup: Got to love Ripley :whistle:

I have a Glock 23...great gun! Should you ever have to use it for protection (lets hope not) there is piece of mind the perp isn't going to get up again w/ that .40cal round.

I've got a glock 19, pretty much the same as the 23, the 19 is my fav. carry gun, and a lil cheaper to shoot.:beerchug:

Now why would you think that...don't buy into the hype.
I call it tommy lee jones syndrom (U.S. Marshalls) :banghead:

20+ guns in my safe...NONE are glocks...ZERO jams.

You don't have to drive an ugly truck, you don't have to marry an ugly woman,
and you don't have to shoot an ugly gun...back away from the ugly gun...
many many guns of quality work flawlessly and don't look like the block of poo
in my back yard.

Don't buy into the hype...that's why people buy harleys...

btw-the cz P01 for example passed 2 years of NATO testing to
become nato approved over and above the other mfgs.

Dude, keep your 2 cents to your self, Glocks are great guns, i have a glock 22 .40S&W and have fired 800+rounds out of it NOT ONE JAM EVER and its very accurate. if a gun jams 95% of the time its because of bad ammo or NON OEM CLIPS. and also depends on how well you maintain you guns.

I have 2 Glocks, a model 29 10mm and a model 30 in 45acp, it's my carry gun :thumbsup:

heres mine 9mm
Dont carry it very often but I do have ccw permit.

Long as we all practice gun safety so we dont have sensless shootings like this.

1267956545241-1.gif

Last edited:
glocks are good guns, to each his on if you like the looks of a glock thats great,if you do not like the looks that is great too. that is what makes us human, "differences" i forgot how many guns i have now but theres no glock in it. not saying they will not be in the future.

um, NF, you do realize that rifle's not real, right?

Aliens! :thumbsup:

Picture's been pulled :whistle: :laugh:

I have 2 Glocks, a model 29 10mm and a model 30 in 45acp, it's my carry gun :thumbsup:

:drool: That is what I want for my next weapons purchase.

glocks are good guns, to each his on if you like the looks of a glock thats great,if you do not like the looks that is great too. that is what makes us human, "differences" i forgot how many guns i have now but theres no glock in it. not saying they will not be in the future.

I hate the look of my Glock :laugh:

But that's not why I bought it! Reliability is!

i want a double stacked kimber 1911. too bad i can't find one, lol.

Glock was not my first choice, but it was one of the top 3, it wanted a sig p229 D/A in a 10mm or .357 but pretty little gun cost 800$ and i was on a 450$ budget. because i am EMS Paramedic i get discounts on glocks and im not disappointed with my purchase.

Back