Ken Block WRX WOW!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
More amazing footage of the 42 yr old driver ... check out the slo mo and how precise he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
even more amazing is that he's 42 and looks so young.....you sure he's 42?

we'll see how well he does on the WRC circuit this yr

Seen a vid. similar to this last year. Gotta be the same dude. Just awesome how he can put the car anywhere he wants!

one of my fave vids of his...

- [0-60] Ken Block's snowboard/rally bit from DC's Mtn.Lab 1.5[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I drive a mostly stock Mitsubishi 2006 Evolution IX. The Evolution is the main competitor of the WRX. Both cars have world of aftermarket parts available like the Busa. Factory stock, the cars are fast ( low 13 sec et from 2 liter turbo ) and handle like go-karts.
Cheaply modded they can be insane! If you get a chance to drive one, don't pass it up.
Fun for the buck, like the Busa.

Subaru's are quite the ride for a 4 banger!
My 05 WRX wagon has STI exhaust, Intake, Hood, downpipe and 5X100 Goldies and dyno tuned. Just like the Busa...it makes going to work FUN!

Old video. I've got an 07 STI, upgraded turbo and associated stuff, love it. Its a shame Subaru pulled out of racing this year, Ken Block is now running a Festiva... :(

Just 'Tubed him an can't imagine his talent in a Festiva! See the one where he circles a Segway in the WRX? Doughnuts in a square box? This cat is cool!:thumbsup:

Back