the tab!!!!!!!!

H2447INTX

Registered
well the wife and i are getting things to gether to head to new orliens, and i started digging a hole about how much crap she is takeing and well thats when it all started

ok my gripe is she just bought like 10 new out fits and 4 pair of shose !

and she is takeing all of it for a 3 night stay !

any how , to get to it , she starts asking me how much my exhaust was and my wind screan , boots , leathers ex

bla bla bla

she started adding it all up what i am spending on my trip to the tx mile !

well she came up with about 1400 bucks , and that is just with what i told her i payed for things ha ha ha , well any how im just getting greef now for all my spending !

owell ass kissing comes next i guess !

rant over !

Yep. Sucks for me cause I order stuff and it shows up, then my phone rings wtf! Did you order now. Lol. She stopped caring when she found out I payed over a grand for some exhaust pipes and a muffler thingy.

Have fun in the big easy though bro. Lots of fun to be had down there. If you guys are in lafayette check out a place called prejeans. Some of the best food down there.
Posted via Mobile Device

yea my wife is past the phone calls , now she just goes and buys stuff !

and yea i am ready for some fun time , drinks , we are going to take a goast tour, a little gambling and more drinks !

looking for some good food so if we head that way ill check it out !

thanks,

Just let her do what she wants to do. If you argue with her over little things it may draw attention to you and the things that you do.

Back