Too Much Ebay

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I just got my RED STAR on Ebay :cheerleader::cheerleader:

1000 Feedbacks, probably 50/50 Buying and Selling. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

This was the Random section right :whistle:

Cool! What kind of stuff do you sell on ebay? Just random stuff from your home or do you do it more as a side business?

Cool! What kind of stuff do you sell on ebay? Just random stuff from your home or do you do it more as a side business?

You would be amazed of the things you can sell on Ebay.

I have sold Pine Cones that fell from the two trees in front of my house.

I have sold finely shreaded Plastic that looks like snow as Artificial Snow

I have sold Plastic Caps off railroad cars as Training Dog Frisbies

As of late my Die Cast Car Collection

1" Cardboard tubes for Fireworks

All kinds of stuff.

Best seller was the Artificial Snow, Probably sold 2000 lbs of it. Was getting $75.00 for a 50 lb box.

You would be amazed of the things you can sell on Ebay.

I have sold Pine Cones that fell from the two trees in front of my house.

I have sold finely shreaded Plastic that looks like snow as Artificial Snow

I have sold Plastic Caps off railroad cars as Training Dog Frisbies

As of late my Die Cast Car Collection

1" Cardboard tubes for Fireworks

All kinds of stuff.

Best seller was the Artificial Snow, Probably sold 2000 lbs of it. Was getting $75.00 for a 50 lb box.

That is amazing man. 2000lbs! You a salesman :thumbsup:

let's see, 2k lbs at 1.50 a lb... you did pretty good...

I was very happy.

I used to work at a Plastic plant and this was the fluff that fell out of the Grinders. They even called it Snow when the grinder would overflow. They would scoop it up and throw it away.

One day I asked if they minded if I took some home and from there on it was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can't beat 100% profit. :beerchug:
I'm starting to think you could sell sh*t to a dairy farmer.:laugh:
Good for you, what are you going to spend your fortune on?

Can't beat 100% profit. :beerchug:
I'm starting to think you could sell sh*t to a dairy farmer.:laugh:
Good for you, what are you going to spend your fortune on?

At the time I was collecting Die Cast Cars, Now Im selling them off and Misty has been the Beneficiary so far. Mods Mods Mods

Glad to see there's other people here that still like ebay. Congratulations on your red star DEMMYM! I spend almost as much time there as I do here. You've also got me beat with that shredded plastic business. I've got a bunch of picture cd's listed now from the big car shows I go to...they usually pay for my trips. Last month, I sold my boss's 1903 Flint for $27,000.

Glad to see there's other people here that still like ebay. Congratulations on your red star DEMMYM! I spend almost as much time there as I do here. You've also got me beat with that shredded plastic business. I've got a bunch of picture cd's listed now from the big car shows I go to...they usually pay for my trips. Last month, I sold my boss's 1903 Flint for $27,000.

WOW very impressive.

Ebay does get a good chunk of my time as well

Other than the artificial snow, One of my better sells was a 1/18 Diecast of a 70 model Superbird, Bought it at K-Mart for $19.99 sold it 1 year later for $140.00 ( I was Happy )

WOW very impressive.

Ebay does get a good chunk of my time as well

Other than the artificial snow, One of my better sells was a 1/18 Diecast of a 70 model Superbird, Bought it at K-Mart for $19.99 sold it 1 year later for $140.00 ( I was Happy )

good job on the superbird! ...A few good ones of mine that I remember:
-a 1909 penny I got in circulation, sold for $17
-xbox Grand Theft Auto boxed set (w/ Hot Coffee Mod), bought for $20, sold for $156 a week later
-3 ferrari brochures, paid $0, sold for $60
-MAXIM premier issue, given to me, sold for $250 a few years later

Project3.jpg

Back