Earthquakes: Anyone seeing what I'm seeing (TREND)?

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Haiti
Chile
now Taiwan....

If I lived in CA, I think I might consider a vacation right now....of course New Madrid isn't that far away, either.......

Bad hurrican year everyone said the same.

Bad tornado year same

Bad fire year same

Bad snow year same.

Only trend is the way people flip out over natural disaster because the are out of their control.
Posted via Mobile Device

You forgot 2
The one in Argentina which was a complete separate event and not an aftershock.
And the one in Greece yesterday !

You know living in Fl we were thinking you could get woken up by violent shaking and then suddenly within a matter of moments be under 200 feet of water.

Anything can happen but since I can't see the future and I don't like to worry I'll just...:whistle:

It may get a little hot hear in Arizona, but at least we don't get earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, and floods.

I need to hurry up and move to AZ before the prices go up for ocean front property... :whistle:

It only makes sense that if a major plate shift occurs, that some others also have to happen in order to compensate....

Looks like we're safe from earth quakes on the east coast.

plates-of-the-world.gif

I just saw 2012...that doesnt help my perception of this any:whistle:

dont take much stock in a "civilization" that was so smart to predict the end of the world but never saw the end of thiers..lol

Mt 24:7 "... and in the final days ... Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world."

You forgot 2
The one in Argentina which was a complete separate event and not an aftershock.
And the one in Greece yesterday !

You know living in Fl we were thinking you could get woken up by violent shaking and then suddenly within a matter of moments be under 200 feet of water.

Anything can happen but since I can't see the future and I don't like to worry I'll just...:whistle:

Greece?? thought that was just high wave hieghts that smashed into that cruise ship killing 2 ppl, didnt say anything about an earthquake???

There are a dozen different earthquakes around the world every day. Always has been, always will be.

No place on earth is free of quakes. We just hear about them more these days because we have better technology to detect them. When they hit a heavily populated area, it hits the news in a big way.

If you live in a third world country or some place where the building standards are not up to snuff, there's going to be a lot of pain and suffering.

Realize that there are no more earthquakes going on now than there ever have been. Your random of one hitting the area you're in at the moment hasn't changed over the years either.

--Wag--

Yep stay here, NY weather sucks, but the ground sits still.

if i remember correctly NY sits on a fault line and anything above 6.0 will destroy the city. it was even on discovery a few days ago. they also said there is a quake every 3000 years there and they dont know when the last one was .

every one just move to north tx, only quakes we get are from drilling oil/gas lol

Sure but some of the ones as of late have been HUGE as well. I'm not saying I think the end of the world is around the corner but some of the activity of late has been out of the ordinary.

there has always been wars, earthquakes, fires, exc. with the global news we just hear about it more, as its shoved in our faces every time we turn on the tv or computer.
:poke:

There are a dozen different earthquakes around the world every day. Always has been, always will be.

No place on earth is free of quakes. We just hear about them more these days because we have better technology to detect them. When they hit a heavily populated area, it hits the news in a big way.

If you live in a third world country or some place where the building standards are not up to snuff, there's going to be a lot of pain and suffering.

Realize that there are no more earthquakes going on now than there ever have been. Your random of one hitting the area you're in at the moment hasn't changed over the years either.

--Wag--

Australia is almost free of earthquakes. We haven't had anything decent since 1989. Even then it was only a 5.5.

Back