Way to go Mom !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Local Man Found In Underage Alabama Teen's Bedroom - Cincinnati News Story - WLWT Cincinnati

Held him at gunpoint !

estelle-getty-stop-or-my-mom-will-shoot.jpg

Sorry to say no call would have been made in my house.

Pop and in the lake for turtle food he would have been !

To bad the mom didn't sneeze or have some kind of nervous reflex while holding him at gun point. I hope he becomes some bad mans girlfriend in jail!

I'm sorry and some may think it cold but this guy should already be DEAD !
Period there I said. I'll drive up and I'll bring my own rnd of ammo and pop
and I'll drive home and post on the org with a clean conscience.

POS

Now the taxpayer will pay to support his 'rehab' , his incarceration, most likely for his public defender.
The he will get turned loose and within 24 hrs of release prolly rape and kill some poor teen in Cali as what happened with the other creep this week.

How many of these cretons do you think pay attn to these cases to see what becomes of them.

Interrupt normal TV programming on all channels preceeded by a mssg of violent content to follow.
Big finger pointing out of the screen at

"YOU.......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....WHEN WE CATCH YOU THIS IS WHAT WE WILL DO TO YOU.........BAM.....SACK O MEAT IN A HOLE AND COVERED.....C YA..!.."

We are too soft on certain types of individuals and this will certainly be one.
Drives according to google maps 523.4 miles to sneak into an underage girls bedroom and mess with her.
Thank God mom found him.

What was he gonna do ?
Could have ripped that girl from limb to limb and painted the walls with her blood.
Parents come in in the morn and see it bewildered !

Sick POS....lemme at em'

on a side note.
The parents should be kicked in the pants as well for letting it get to the point where a strange guy got her addy and showed up.
No parental monitoring or searching the history of their daughters computer ?

The girl has serious probs as well.

Maybe possibly if Joe Jonas showed up (popular teen hottie) I can understand Mom catches him there. Get an autograph and then shoot that sick POS........:rofl:

I'm sorry and some may think it cold but this guy should already be DEAD !
Period there I said. I'll drive up and I'll bring my own rnd of ammo and pop
and I'll drive home and post on the org with a clean conscience.

POS

Now the taxpayer will pay to support his 'rehab' , his incarceration, most likely for his public defender.
The he will get turned loose and within 24 hrs of release prolly rape and kill some poor teen in Cali as what happened with the other creep this week.

How many of these cretons do you think pay attn to these cases to see what becomes of them.

Interrupt normal TV programming on all channels preceeded by a mssg of violent content to follow.
Big finger pointing out of the screen at

"YOU.......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....WHEN WE CATCH YOU THIS IS WHAT WE WILL DO TO YOU.........BAM.....SACK O MEAT IN A HOLE AND COVERED.....C YA..!.."

We are too soft on certain types of individuals and this will certainly be one.
Drives according to google maps 523.4 miles to sneak into an underage girls bedroom and mess with her.
Thank God mom found him.

What was he gonna do ?
Could have ripped that girl from limb to limb and painted the walls with her blood.
Parents come in in the morn and see it bewildered !

Sick POS....lemme at em'

on a side note.
The parents should be kicked in the pants as well for letting it get to the point where a strange guy got her addy and showed up.
No parental monitoring or searching the history of their daughters computer ?

The girl has serious probs as well.

Maybe possibly if Joe Jonas showed up (popular teen hottie) I can understand Mom catches him there. Get an autograph and then shoot that sick POS........:rofl:

We just had a horrible tragedy here in San Diego, I agree this guy should be shoved in a hole and covered up. He will eventually victimize someone else.

If you and I are talking about this guy whom they had in custody while looking for missing teen than yes both I'll do for free..no charge to the taxpayer....

I see now on the news this morn they think body found is her ?

Once IDed and he is no doubt guilty thats it line him up and pop him.
Adios...muchacho !

Incredible..you could fix the budget by eliminating alot of folks I think both sides would agree need to go.
We are just too 'modern' I guess to do the right thing ?

If you and I are talking about this guy whom they had in custody while looking for missing teen than yes both I'll do for free..no charge to the taxpayer....

I see now on the news this morn they think body found is her ?

Once IDed and he is no doubt guilty thats it line him up and pop him.
Adios...muchacho !

Incredible..you could fix the budget by eliminating alot of folks I think both sides would agree need to go.
We are just too 'modern' I guess to do the right thing ?

Yes, it is the missing teen Chelsea King found out by Lake Hodges in a shallow grave. They think that this guy may be linked to another missing teen from last year Amber Dubois.

They are creatures of habit and until we do something serious about them they will continue to prey upon our innocents..

Here in SoFla close to Mia there is an area where 100s of them live unchecked out in the open under an underpass and in the surrounding woods.
Its insane. They need to go.

I'm sure china can use the labor !

There aren't any words.

Suffice it to say, it would have ended in a funeral for the piece of crap.

--Wag--

As a Father of a young Daughter I knew buying that .38 with the filed off serial numbers from the dude in da hood would cme in handy one day. Because when the cops arrived after I call 911 to report an intruder....they would have found him on the floor w/ two well placed holes in his chest....and him...laying there...holding that dirty, gauze wrapped gripped, untraceable .38

:rulez:

We just had a horrible tragedy here in San Diego, I agree this guy should be shoved in a hole and covered up. He will eventually victimize someone else.

The dad should get 15 minutes with him. No questions asked. Talk about saving the government and taxpayer's money....

Yes tag an bag em an then.....................

after your done ............................

beat the child repeatedly till you get the message through:rulez: take her pc away from her an move it into the family area and only allow here to use it while supervised because at 14 she should know better an if she doesn't, the PC being put into controlled area or some key logging spyware is in need. :rulez: I didn't see anything there about a break in so she probably opened the door right up and let this low life in an hid him when dad came up to check, not opening a door is something my nephew an niece knew not to do at 6 an they now at 12 - 14 still don't have a PC in there room an until they get their own home or apartment they won't be getting :angry:

Back