When you turn on the TV whats the first channel you hit ?

Assuming we are talking about turning it on in the morning...ESPN!

Otherwise in eve after work.....NBC Nightly News and then try to catch up on the hours of back logged material I have DVR'd :laugh:

I am embarrased to say, I am ADDICTED to HGTV! House hunters (international is very cool), My first place, Holmen on homes (incredible dude! may even be able whip chuck norris's azz)

Used to love discovery, but their shows are becoming lame and uninteresting imo.

I am embarrased to say, I am ADDICTED to HGTV! House hunters (international is very cool), My first place, Holmen on homes (incredible dude! may even be able whip chuck norris's azz)

Used to love discovery, but their shows are becoming lame and uninteresting imo.

Yea have to agree with Slash my wife thinks this is the only channel on the TV.

I like watching HD disco for the show they have called 'Sunrise Earth'
Its one hour of simple silence. Nothing but an HD cam set up in a nature setting and you watch and listen to the sunrise from all over the world.
They have had ones from upper NE like New hamshire, then a sunrise at Macchu Picchu, and all over at neat places. Jungles , desserts , all settings.
Just hear what its like there at that time. Turn on the surround system as loud as they can take it and............
Its just cool and relaxing...

Sunrise Earth : Discovery HD Theater

Then I flip to the Military channel to watch some destruction.....

Little Ying and Yang

Slash I like watching the show they have on HGTV that shows all kind of energy free big homes around the world.
How people with $ create these solar powered, well water supplied natures wonders is cool.

229 ... its HGTV I think... its the bottom of the channel list and I just go up until I find an episode of CSI or Law and Order...

my local news station

20214075.jpg

200810dominique69.jpg

00000010.JPG

00000016.JPG

:laugh:

then HDtv

Trojan2k yes in the morning Adam has to see Tom and Jerry followed by Dora so I should ask when you have control of your own freakin TV whats the first thing you watch...:laugh:

Back