Great Orgsters.....

flippnswitchez

Registered
I just wanted to post what a wonder experiance this website has been. I made friends with so many people that I have never met in person. But I have spoke to several over the phone and threw pm. I think it is wonderful how i posted a problem with my busa the other day and so many people were quick to post to try to help and others even took the time give me a call and give advice on what to do. This site a been a blessing and brings great happiness even when I think I have spun a bearing and so greatly stressed on how i am going to fix it. A few minutes on here and I am back to smiling:thumbsup: Thank you all!:beerchug:

I just wanted to post what a wonder experiance this website has been. I made friends with so many people that I have never met in person. But I have spoke to several over the phone and threw pm. I think it is wonderful how i posted a problem with my busa the other day and so many people were quick to post to try to help and others even took the time give me a call and give advice on what to do. This site a been a blessing and brings great happiness even when I think I have spun a bearing and so greatly stressed on how i am going to fix it. A few minutes on here and I am back to smiling:thumbsup: Thank you all!:beerchug:

Great post, that is exactly what this place is suppossed to be about.... Now get out there this spring and meet some folks face to face...

Great to hear!! Hope to see you at the Spring Bash!! It's not too far from where you are :whistle: :thumbsup:

Great post, that is exactly what this place is suppossed to be about.... Now get out there this spring and meet some folks face to face...

I really hope to Cap but I gotta get the purple demon back on the streets first!! Bad part was it was the first time i took my new g/f for ride on it and whats its to do break down awww man talk about red in the face..... oh btw Cap the military plaques are awesome. soon as i can i have to get me the good ol usmc one.

We are Family and thats what family does. Hope you make it to the spring bash. :thumbsup:

200.gif

Back