It is not every day...

slash

Registered
That a new Scuderia spider rolls on your lot in the middle of winter!

This thing is sex on wheels. I could not believe he was driving it in the winter with alll the salt. The carbon fiber was unbelieveable.

UNREAL CAR.:bowdown:

sc3.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc1.jpg

He's driving in that weather... because he spent it all on that car, none left over for a winter beater. :laugh:

Nice car though! :thumbsup:

Uhh, umm, uhh.....I need a napkin!
Did you get to hear it? Best sounding engine on a street-legal car EVER!

Uhh, umm, uhh.....I need a napkin!
Did you get to hear it? Best sounding engine on a street-legal car EVER!

yes, it has a tubi exhaust the sound was like sex, it is on such another level. He was a VERY nice Very modest guy too.

yes, it has a tubi exhaust the sound was like sex, it is on such another level. He was a VERY nice Very modest guy too.
Always makes me feel better when the owners of such vehicles are cool. I mean I don't expect for them to toss me the keys, but when they act like they are way better than everyone else simply because they have a nice car, it aggravates me.
Would have needed a box of napkins when I heard that Tubi...

I worked at Palm Beach Motorcars for two yrs selling Aston Martin and cars like this .

You never saw a salesman run faster than when he got approval from management to take a customer on a test ride.
A few yrs ago and we had no new Ferraris only pre owned but we did have approx ten
AM Vanquish models .

All these cars are truly works of art .

The ordering process for one of these can be 2 months with a visit to the UK for a custom fit . Ferrari does same on some of their cars . The buyer is invited to the factory to have car tailored to him just like a suit .

Definitely get what you pay for !

Thanks for the pics .
Always loved the clear glass viewer over motor .
Makes it easy to wipe off the drool !

Always makes me feel better when the owners of such vehicles are cool. I mean I don't expect for them to toss me the keys, but when they act like they are way better than everyone else simply because they have a nice car, it aggravates me.
Would have needed a box of napkins when I heard that Tubi...

When they act like that towards me and Im on the Busa, I ask why they bought something so slow:whistle:

Back