Attracting Personality

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Im going to have to keep a closer eye on Misty.

I opened the garage door for just a breif moment to get some fresh air and look what happens

==========================================================

000_3089.jpg

000_3090.jpg

000_3091.jpg

000_3092.jpg

000_3093.jpg

i know a guy who knows a guy , that knows a girl whos cousin can take cair of that for you !

14s are bullys ,all up in the face ! back off !

Man that red one on the right.....NICE Busa :whistle:
Friend visiting with the 14?? or a new addition?

Awww.......looks like love at 1st site :inlove:

Make sure he has her home by midnight or you'll have to take him out to the nearest straight away and paddle his 'lil behind :spank: :laugh:

"Is she really going out with him"
This song came to mind as soon as I saw them staring eye to eye.:laugh:

Misty must have been hungry...wanted something from the Grill. :laugh:

That is one of the better ZX14's I've seen, just wish they'd do something about that girly lookin banana bike seat.

3429296830_b335d76b5e_b.jpg

That is one of the better ZX14's I've seen, just wish they'd do something about that girly lookin banana bike seat.

3429296830_b335d76b5e_b.jpg

Thats funny, Thats exactly what I told him, I think he did good painting those George Foreman Grilles the same color as the Bike.

So, she's into ugly dudes huh?:laugh:

You better clean that headlight, something tells me the old girls isn't seeing to well these days.:laugh:

Awww.......looks like love at 1st site :inlove:

Make sure he has her home by midnight or you'll have to take him out to the nearest straight away and paddle his 'lil behind :spank: :laugh:

After having a moment to speak with Misty she assured me it was a lapse in judgement and that she was just lonely after being stuck in the garage all winter long. :woot::woot::woot:

Better watch out for that Trailer trash! Can you IMAGINE what the offspring would look like? At least make sure she's got some good rubber on her! :rofl:

Back