The agony of Winter is almost over...don't jump

2hip

Registered
Since my last attempt to bring humor to are poor brethren who are stuck in the frozen regions of America...I want them to know that the daylight hours are increasing daily and the earth is just beginning to wobble back on it's axis to a more friendly tilt...Spring is almost here guys...don't do anything rash...finish your mods...start doing your situps, pushups, pullups...squats...whatever...get ready...2hip

don't do it.jpg

Since my last attempt to bring humor to are poor brethren who are stuck in the frozen regions of America...I want them to know that the daylight hours are increasing daily and the earth is just beginning to wobble back on it's axis to a more friendly tilt...Spring is almost here guys...don't do anything rash...finish your mods...start doing your situps, pushups, pullups...squats...whatever...get ready...2hip

I know that ledge probably supports many many tonnes and has done so for a thousand years or so....BUT I just can't bring myself to do this on cliffs here in Aus!

Tell me that's not you. If it is, you got balls. :bowdown: El Grande Mucho Ballso.

Puggle...naw, I might walk out on the ledge...but never to the edge...and by the way...what does Puggle mean? just curious..2hip

Puggle...naw, I might walk out on the ledge...but never to the edge...and by the way...what does Puggle mean? just curious..2hip

Google? Well back in the day I was coined with that name (it is a baby echidna/porcupine). Nowadays there's a new breed of dog (Beagle x Pug) called puggle. So yeah....

I can't do heights at all. I'd have a stroke and fall over dead way before I got close enough to the edge to jump.

Yes, it's starting to moderate here just a little. Still 10 degrees below normal, but better than the 20+ below normal it was a week or so ago.
Even rained some last weekend. All the salt is washed off of the roads for the first time since December.

if we had snow like that, i'd still have my board strapped to my feet.

Umm,yea... nothin' but good times here:whistle:-last weekend, how 'bout a 1/2 gainer with a twist and repeat.... about 6 times, that looks like ALOT of hang time:laugh:

1128 Calhoun 001.jpg

1128 Calhoun 002.jpg

Don't look now 2hip, but there's a crack forming in the rock your sitting on....about 4' behind you. :laugh: Old man winter isn't gone yet. :whistle:

intresting...nope..put her down in driveway...see thread...took battery out..up on blocks...nope nope nope..

2hip,
You may have jinxed us Cali folks, brother...it is currently 51 deg with light rain :poke:

Back