What's On Your Desktop?

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Here's mine... :thumbsup:

02-24-10 Desktop.jpg

That is a good action shot! Can't wait till I get my laptop back. Had to send it in to get some warranty work and some much needed upgrades done.

That is a good action shot! Can't wait till I get my laptop back. Had to send it in to get some warranty work and some much needed upgrades done.

That's no fun... Hopefully it'll exceed your expectations when you get it back.

I'm not sure where I got that pic, but it's a great one for sure.

standard work background or the built in Win7 ones. I'm always sharing my screen or using a projector so have to keep mine sterile :(

How do you capture that screen shot like that ?

When you're looking at the desktop, push the "PRTSC" (PRINT SCREEN) key.

Then go into Microsoft Paint and click the "Edit" tab, then "Paste." That will paste a screenshot of your desktop onto the blank document.

From there, go to the "File" tab and click "Save As..."

Then just give it a name and save it wherever you want.

My work machine is pretty strong so I have 4 monitors on it.

Here's the overall view from my iPhone
actual.jpg

The individual pics
My Baby in Death Valley, CA
desk1.jpg

Wife's Mustang GT
desk2.jpg

My other toy, Porsche Boxster S
desk3.jpg

Pic I took from my boss' plane. Cheap camera but good picture. The monitor is turned sideways for when I work on paperwork.
desk4.jpg

looks like 4 different windows systems rather than spreading the screen across them ??? cool shots either way :thumbsup:

I think PandaNin is some sort of cyber spy or something.
I must call my local liberal congressman and report him as well as have him sponsor a bill against folks with monitor arsenals such as he...very dangerous....:rofl:

Anyhooo..

I got it...
I like looking at sexy rear ends all day long....
She's got the cutest little Suzuki tattoo right in the small of her back.....:rofl:

desktop.jpg

Thanks for that! I'm glad there's someone else out there who can love Gen II for the fat bottomed girl she truly is! :beerchug:

Back