In dash DVD player problem

oreo

Registered
What's up guys. I'm looking fir someone that knows about indash DVD players for cars. Mine will not take a disc when i first switch it to DVD it says loading but nothing is in it and it won't let me put any disc in and when I press open(eject) it shows on the screenthat it is trying but mechanicly it's not. I've tried to find help in google but I came up with nothing. So I figured the org. has to have someone with some knowledge of this the org. has the smartest people in the world that's why we have Hayabusa's

model player? what car? install yourself or by a shop? by splices or harnesses? etc

without that info i would say check the firmware of the player, might be an update

I had a pioneer in dash tv with internal 6 disc player that sounds like it was doing the same thing. The shop had to warranty it out, because the software that ran the deck had crashed. It would run radio stations just fine, but when you tried to play a cd or a dvd the deck would just get confused.

91 thunderbird, Pyle plt75 I believe, I installed it myself with a harness. The guy that gave it to me said he went to put a DVD in but it didn't take it all the way or something but he either tried to push it the rest of the way in or jerked it out he couldn't remember. When I first select video it just sits there saying loading when I tried it the first time it started to takeit and stopped now it doesn't even try to take one and I tried pressing open(eject) to see if it would do anything and just says opening(ejecting) but I can't here it trying to do anything

look far a reset button on the face where the volume button is or if the panel comes off look under there should reset the mech for you that way

Buy an alpine?

Dunno man. Sounds like its just broke. And unless your an electronic wizard than you'll have to send it off and hope its not more to fix it than its worth.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks everybody I'm going to take it to one of the shops around here and see is they can help me out

Back