Backyard Suppressin'

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Can Killin with a can !

Can Killin with a can !

Got a call from a friend I have not heard from in a while.
He says I hear you got a bike and I just bought one too.
Guy got a beautiful CBR1000rr leftover. I believe it is a 2008.
Not sure as this is also the friend who owns lots of fun toys..

MattStang I was thinking about you..
Went for a nice ride and then came back and assassinated a few cans.
Just a few shots in his backyard. He has a decent little backstop set up.
The 5.7 makes a bit of a crack but the others sound no diff than a staple gun !

GSG-5 .22 SBR with an SRT can on it..

Watch as I take out the unsuspecting enemy A&W insurgent....

FN 5.7x28 with SRT can
Walther TP22 with can as well..
And oh yeah his bike the reason I rode over there...:laugh:

2.23.10.jpg

2.23.10 001.jpg

2.23.10 004.jpg

2.23.10 007.jpg

2.23.10 014.jpg

Marks Cbr1000 002.jpg

Marks Cbr1000 001.jpg

Last edited:
That's cool. No ps90? I've shot those walthers before and they are very cool little guns. Probably one of the neatest .22 pistols out there.
Posted via Mobile Device

No we didnt shoot his PS90. Didnt even ask about it I was so in love with that little .22
I think I'm gonna get one. His is the short version to begin with but I think I want just the regular version in SBR form with a can on it. A little more out front to hold onto.
The GSG-5 is a really nice made piece and it gets extra points for being made in Germany.
You know its gonna work.

We didnt have time to go to the range so we only shot the .22s about a box.

I plan on going over to the Sheriffs range sometime this month with a few friends and some other rifles. I'll see if he goes with me if he can bring the PS90.

You gonna get a gsg or the p22. Lauer, the people that make duracoat, sell a silenced p22. Maj malfunction out of ok sales some silencers for .22 cal weapons.
Posted via Mobile Device

You know I love HK and this guy has been trying to sell this one for a long time.
One day.....I may....I wish....I wish...upon a star...

HK 23E Belt Fed .223/5.56mm Machinegun Transferabl : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com

HK 23E belt fed .223/5.56mm machinegun, conversion was done by Terry Dyer on a HK G3 push pin registered receiver, HK 21E & all 23E parts. The gun can be purchased as a 21E, 23E, 21E/23E combination or as a complete package with spare parts/accessories. This auction is for the 23E only.

Parts will be offered to the buyer of the gun ONLY.

Spare Parts with 23E:

The following 21E Conversion
1 - 21E Barrel 22 (used)
1 - 21E Complete Bolt/Carrier (used)
1 - 21E Belt Feed Unit (used)

The following 21E/23E Spare Parts
1 - 23E Belt Box (new)
1 - 21E Belt Box (used)
1 - 21E/23E 4 Position Trigger Group (new)
1 - 21E Belt Feed Unit (used)
1 - 21E Carrier (used)
1 - 23E Barrel 17.7(new)
1 - 21E Barrel 17.7(new)
1 - 21E Barrel 22 (used)
1 - 21E Bolt (new)
3 - 21E/23E Firing Pins (new)
1 - 21E/23E Firing Pin Spring (new)
1 - 21E/23E Recoil Rod W/Spring Complete (new)
2 - 21E/23E Extractor Springs (new)
2 - 21E/23E Extractors (new)
2 - 21E/23E Push Pins (new)
2 - 21E/23E Wire Roller Plate Holders (new)
1 - 21E/23E Ejector (new)
1 - Anti-Aircraft tripod adapted for 21E/23E

Its the last accessory that makes me want to have it...
Anti-Aircraft mount...can I get a Tim Taylor OooooaH !

Terry Dyer is very well known for his HK work.
If you ever have a chance to shoot an HK beltfed you will never think about another.
The 21 in .308 will jar your fillings but this gun in 5.56 will absolutely rip things in half smoothly..

hk 23.jpg

Yes a suppressor requires one time class III 200 dollar stamp.
The Short Barrel also requires another one time 200 buck stamp.
So to have a SBR with a can on it costs 400 in taxes for registration.

Is that what you were after Skydivr ?

If you mean you thought a Class III lic holder is the only one who may own one, no your incorrect.
In Florida you can own just about anything, RPGs, Rockets, Grenades, all considered destructive devices.
Machine Guns, a class III weapon and capable of being owned by individuals.
There are alot of folks here with alot of $ and big boats.
They like to be well armed it seems !

That is interesting yes what I was asking.

May I also ask, once you've converted that weapon and got a stamp, how can you sell it?

I've thought more than once about a Class III (full auto) for the heck of it, but I worry about how I'd every sell it, and what would happen if something happened to me and how my heirs would have to deal with it...

A form 4 fully transferable machine gun will never be hard to sell. The person you sell it to will have to handle the paperwork like you will to purchase and its best if not mandatory to go through a ffl to do so. One that deals class three is a class II manufacturer will know a lot. And saiid I'd think I'd study a little more about owning the aforementioned explosives before I thought a DD stamp covered them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mattstang I LOVE FLORIDA..

Grenades are legal to own here however each individual grenade carries its own stamp.
You can also own 40mm grenade launcher for weapons not the 37mm smoke shooter you normally see. The others are as well legal to own.

2 things.
While I have exp in bidding on these in mil contracts I myself would have no idea where to get one or a few. You want 10,000 no problem get em for you and you can choose from 10 diff countries but for myself I have no clue.

2nd if you could find these I have no idea how much they would be as I am sure they are not $6 a piece either.

Things like this are def battle implements and as radical as I am I dont think they should be in the hands of individuals. Not really for fear of the owner but because they are dangerous to handle as well as to store.

As answered legally :

May 4, 2008
Florida (FL) What NFA Firearms can I own?

There are several type of Class 3 items that are restricted by the National Firearms Act.

Each state can impose additional restrictions on the sale, purchase, and transfer of class 3 firearms in addition to the compliance that is required with the national Firearms Act.

In Florida you can own the following items that are regulated the the National Firearms Act

Machine Guns
Silencers
Any Other Weapon (AOW)
Destructive Devices (DD)
Short Barreled Shotguns (SBS)
Short Barreled Rifles (SBR)

In Florida you cannot own the following NFA restricted items.

None...:cheerleader:

For Oklahoma :

In Oklahoma you can own the following items that are regulated the the National Firearms Act

Machine Guns
Silencers
Any Other Weapon (AOW)
Destructive Devices (DD)
Short Barreled Shotguns (SBS)
Short Barreled Rifles (SBR)

In Oklahoma you cannot own the following NFA restricted items.
None

really good link :
On the map click on any state it gives instant laws for it.

NFA Gun Trust Lawyer Blog: Destructive Devices (DDs) Archives

you have way to much Saiid:thumbsup:

I would like to place an order for 10,000 hand grenades please. :laugh: Who would wanna buy only a few anyway???

Last edited:
The 2009 Florida Statutes
790.001 Definitions.--As used in this chapter, except where the context otherwise requires:

(4) "Destructive device" means any bomb, grenade, mine, rocket, missile, pipebomb, or similar device containing an explosive, incendiary, or poison gas and includes any frangible container filled with an explosive, incendiary, explosive gas, or expanding gas, which is designed or so constructed as to explode by such filler and is capable of causing bodily harm or property damage; any combination of parts either designed or intended for use in converting any device into a destructive device and from which a destructive device may be readily assembled; any device declared a destructive device by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms; any type of weapon which will, is designed to, or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of any explosive and which has a barrel with a bore of one-half inch or more in diameter; and ammunition for such destructive devices, but not including shotgun shells or any other ammunition designed for use in a firearm other than a destructive device.

I dont have any but would like a silent can killer in .22 !

Only time I will need any DDs my family will be up in them thar hillz and things like grenades and RPGs will be laying all over. So I'll spend my $ on Blanca for now.

I can see owning guns and having ammo in cans stored safely but even if I could get a dozen grenades at Publix like eggs I dont think I would.
Would make me very nervous sitting in the den watching tv a few feet away from where I had my explosives stored !

Always did like the desert scene in Terminator 2 where she and Aaahnold go out and slide lid off of her dusty armory in the ground. That was kinda cool !

Fastfrog a proper end user cert and letter of credit or guarantee of funds and I can send you some brochures...

Last edited:
I dont have any but would like a silent can killer in .22 !

Only time I will need any DDs my family will be up in them thar hillz and things like grenades and RPGs will be laying all over. So I'll spend my $ on Blanca for now.

I can see owning guns and having ammo in cans stored safely but even if I could get a dozen grenades at Publix like eggs I dont think I would.
Would make me very nervous sitting in the den watching tv a few feet away from where I had my explosives stored !

Always did like the desert scene in Terminator 2 where she and Aaahnold go out and slide lid off of her dusty armory in the ground. That was kinda cool !

Fastfrog a proper end user cert and letter of credit or guarantee of funds and I can send you some brochures...

I trust a few Org. "Smiley's" will be more than enough to cover both of those

:cool: :eyes: :music:

Thus completes my order, Ill expect the Truck-O-Grenades will arrive shortly:laugh:

Last edited:
More like the truck of paperwork you will need to file in individually signed triplicates....:laugh:

Seriously

Back