Finally!

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Well , I got a call from the Transport company that was bringing my 08 Busa and the driver told me he would be here on Sunday at 2:00 pm. I told him we were in the middle of a Sleet & Snow storm. Well long story short he brought it to me at my house at 11:45 am in the middle of the Sleet/Snow Strom. The bike is just awesome!! It's been a long 3 days working 18hr days but well worth it after all this! I know the RULEZ!! I haven't had time to get pics, I will try this weekend!

I got a chance to start it today & it just feels different than my 06 / 07 that I owned. Can't wait to get it out & run it! :please::please:

Sweet man. I know your happy to finally have it with you. Now if you can just get the warm temps to get out and enjoy it. Hve fun bro.

Congrats on making the purchase and finally getting the bike, even though it was delivered to you in a sleet/snow storm.

It is a different ride, Bob, but you'll love it! Congrats!

+10000 Just sitting on it & starting it felt different than my Gen1"s
Mods are soon to follow when I get time away from winter! :please:

There is the understatement of the year! I say you'll make it about a week before the 1st "complete transaction" button is pressed for her. LOL Most likely your wallet is running for the hills right about now :laugh:

Congrats Bob! Seriously......congrats. You worked extra hard to achieve a goal that you set for yourself and that is something to be proud of! Eureka Springs is going to have a whole new feel for ya this year :thumbsup:

Back