Well guess I only get to bite the dust for 1 month.

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
This a Post originating from my original post.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/124915-another-one-bites-dust.html

Guess I only was able to bite the dust for 1 day shy of 1 month.

I start work on Wednesday @ 8 AM. I will be working for Petroleum Products Inc as a dispatcher. I will not tell you as to what I will be making, but it will be about 5G's more than last job, and will have vacation, health ins, SICK DAYS and the whole shabang.

All aside, I hope everyone else that is still feeling the pinch of the economy has a very short road ahead of them to get back on their feet.......

Glad to here some good news. We were just told at lunch today over half of us will be laidoff march 12 and the rest prolly march 26 crap I'm sorry positve thread. I will be the nextto find a 5g ayear pay raise

Times are scary right now. I keep waiting to hear that we are coming out of this mess. Great to hear that you found a job quickly! :beerchug:

I am glad to hear that you were able to find a new job! I start my look for a new job on monday. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can find a new job.

Congrats Jason! :cheerleader:

Can you rub off a 'lil bit of your good luck on me!? I could sure use it for my move to St. Louis.

Glad to here some good news. We were just told at lunch today over half of us will be laidoff march 12 and the rest prolly march 26 crap I'm sorry positve thread. I will be the nextto find a 5g ayear pay raise

oh sorry to hear. Im not trying to rub it in anyones face, I hope more than the best for everyone else who is feeling the pinch, especially as the wife makes enough to get US BY, but I have a BAD habit aka H A Y A B U S A, and another baby on the way!

I am glad to hear that you were able to find a new job! I start my look for a new job on monday. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can find a new job.

I have been looking for a GOOD while before I "GOT LAID OFF". I was in a dead in job, there was nowhere for me to go as I was at the top. So worked out in the better. Honestly I have been looking for over 6 months, but had job to suffice tell one came about.

Congrats Jason! :cheerleader:

Can you rub off a 'lil bit of your good luck on me!? I could sure use it for my move to St. Louis.

I am not sure what you are looking into, BUT I do have an uncle that is a big shot in the prison system down at menard(chester, Il), which is about 30-40 minutes(I think) from St.L. Also, I have some friends that work in the coal mines in Southern Illinois, and I have top secret info about some future plans for the area. That may be a bit of a hike for you. I also have some other HS friends that live in StL. so I can ask around for you when you get full speed ahead on the move. Just let me know.

Back