Anyone ever had a custom muzzle break done?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I've been shoppin around for awhile now so I could know exactly where to buy my muzzle break for my AR. Found this guy who has a few standard models but also does custom muzzle breaks per your request/design. www.patriotpredatorcontrol.com I'm desiging one now thats slightly a derivative of the JP Enterprises Bennie Cooley tactical compensator. Only, mine will be slightly longer and have no top or bottom ports.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like it will be some fun when it all gets done! Can't wait to see a couple pics of the finished product. I have an DPMS AR myself and love it. As of right now it has a collapsable stock and a forward grip. Just waiting for the next gun show to come around so I can get some more work done to it. I love me some good guns.

Would you not need at least one port on top to keep the muzzle down....???
Especially on a gun like that where rapid fire may..:whistle:..come into play.

I was thinkin bout that, I may add some ports to the top
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't see the point of a break on an ar. Maybe a compensator or a flash suppressor. Make sure you know your laws and such regarding these.
Posted via Mobile Device

i can see a flash suppressor, maybe. realistically, i'd love a silencer so i could ditch my earplugs. i hate having earplugs in when i shoot, can't talk to your buddies, everyone's screaming, kinda sucks.

I'm gettin one, cuz I want one. End of story lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Back