I think I just messed up BAAAD...

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
I let my wife ride my Gixxer1k on Saturday. She's been riding her BMW F650CS for about 3 years, and I told her "If you can ride your's, then you can ride just about any bike, including mine, but be careful about the throttle"...

So she got out and rode it a little Saturday. No, she did NOT wreck it. She came back with a smile on her face and said the power delivery was totally awesome. Then on Saturday night she watched the TWT II video with me and commented, "You know, I always thought riding a motorcycle was to get from point A to point B efficiently, but now I'm starting to like this riding thing and might want to learn more about it..."

Oh god, what have I done. I may have opened Pandora's box. Next thing you know she'll want to do TRACK DAYS with me, or come to the Bash, or join the .org and read my old posts....or worst yet....want to ride my Busa...

I am dead meat...

Family savings is a phrase no longer understood in your home good job :poke:

lol :rofl:

I am gonna my my girl into a knee dragger if it kills me. :beerchug:

:laugh: I feel your pain SkyDriver.... my girl threatens to get really good and want to ride my 09 1k... aka wine or 08 busa ... Big Blue.. but they have to be lowered for her... So I am safe right now! And yes the DVD's TofTWII and the other DVD's in the pack helped her and I understand more what and how we can get better riding!:beerchug:

It's when she passes you during a track day that you will be the laughing stock...

Let me know when the Springfield is for sale as you will be buying her a new bike soon .
That new Creme' color for 2010 would be super for her !

It's when she passes you during a track day that you will be the laughing stock...

Let me know when the Springfield is for sale as you will be buying her a new bike soon .
That new Creme' color for 2010 would be super for her !

Shut up. :laugh:

I am NOT under ANY circumstances painting my Gixxer PINK (she has a pink panther sticker on her bike and helmet)...

Last edited:
you are done i see another busa in the near future for you :whistle::whistle:

She hasn't tried to ride my busa yet...I'd better start now in telling her how much scarier it is to ride than my 1K....and :please:

Or, I'll just give her mine, and get a NEW one!

:laugh: I feel your pain SkyDriver.... my girl threatens to get really good and want to ride my 09 1k... aka wine or 08 busa ... Big Blue.. but they have to be lowered for her... So I am safe right now! And yes the DVD's TofTWII and the other DVD's in the pack helped her and I understand more what and how we can get better riding!:beerchug:

eh hem uh this dvd you speak of where do i find this wonderful vid you speak of:bowdown:

Count your blessings, my wife will have nothing to do with motorcycles...including just being a passenger.

eh hem uh this dvd you speak of where do i find this wonderful vid you speak of:bowdown:

Do a search for thread started by Tufbusa, you will find he had arranged for a group buy discount recently for TWT II and two of Dave Moss's suspension videos. I got the most out of the TWT II video.

Officially know as a "ManBag" :poke:

Good Luck brother!

You mean, like the one Jack Bauer is wearing this season of 24?

Makes me want to get Chuck Norris to slap him silly for carrying a PURSE!

man....i feel for ya...good thing my wife trips on air...ya know

I guess we may as well put out the welcome mat for Mrs. Skydvr. Congrats and condolences go to skydvr for getting her involved in this great sport. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Back