Still Buying - Dan Wesson

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Advertisement from our local board: Get this at 15:30 today! :whistle::cheerleader::beerchug:

Dan Wesson Commander Bobtail 10mm (CBOB)

Many of you know that these guns are no longer in production, and are very difficult to track down. One just sold on GunBroker for $1325 by itself, without the ammo, holster, etc. I thought I'd try to sell it local first before going to GunBroker. I'm sure I can get more there for it but I'd rather not deal with shipping FFL to FFL (not to mention all that ammo).

This gun has less than 100 rounds through it. Its still well under the break-in period. Gun has been babied, well lubed, and shot wet. AMAZING pistol for the $$.

Included in the sale:
• Dan Wesson Classic Commander Bobtail 10mm (box, manual, paperwork, included)
• Over 600 rounds of 10mm ammo (450 rds Underwood 165gr, 150 rds American Eagle 180gr, plus a few extra Reed's 180 gr)
• Galco OWB Holster
• 2 magazines
• Extra set Gunner Grips (OD)
Gun is in pristine condition. There is very minor wear to the bead blast area on top of the slide. Couldn't get it to show up in pictures.

dw1.jpg

dw2.jpg

dw3.jpg

Dan Wesson...sweet! :thumbsup:

10mm..the calibur too hot for the FBI...bunch of beochie little girls. :rofl:

From the pic of it with OD rips on it I can see writing on rear sight.
Are these trijicon sights or Novak ?

Super nice..leave it up for a day or so...
I'm sure the demons inside me will arise....:laugh:

TJ's on this classic collectors edition.

From the pic of it with OD rips on it I can see writing on rear sight.
Are these trijicon sights or Novak ?

Super nice..leave it up for a day or so...
I'm sure the demons inside me will arise....:laugh:

With everything he wanted 1450 but I got it for a bit less since I was within 5 miles from the seller. Now he does not have to deal with shipping or driving hours for a delivery or meet. I'm feeling all jittery and cant wait.

Nice Pistol.
How much

That's a sweet gun. One of my old foremans had one in .45acp. They're sweet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back