The answer to what 'I SEE' has been discovered

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
As quoted by the next drunken movie goer Kahunas..

For anyone who missed the contest:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/126672-when-you-look-your-bike-what-do-you-see.html

Ok maybe im wrong but maybe you see hayabusa.org is what you see when you look at your bike that would make sense ...since when i look at zora i think of the org and i havent been a member for too long but its a good place to talk to other busa riders
...if im wrong im still right
also we have 26,000 plus members
so you see a family

Exactly......:cheerleader:

610x.jpg

Good job...

1ST: HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEMPERATURE
2ND: IT INVOLVES MORE THAN ONE
3RD: THINK DEEPER THAN ANY ANSWERS SO FAR
4TH: IT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE TOUCHED
5TH: FIVE FIGURES that equal TWELVE CHARACTERS......
6th: IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE...

H A Y A B U S A . O R G 12 characters
23,000 + members - 5 numeric figures
Deeper and something that cannot be touched
Nothing to do with temps.

and finally it was right in front of your face the whole time..in the form of a
WAVING AMERICAN FLAG WITH.....H A Y A B U S A . ORG...on it...:poke:

Even put a nice SANTA next to the answer with it separated from sters
as to single it out......in #6 clue

RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE...:rofl:
That was a good one....

:rofl:

My explanation:
I have had a lot of bikes in my life. This is first one I ever did more than pipe and filter along with whatever minor tuning was needed.
This is my 1st Suzi.
There is not an area on Blanca that you folks have not helped me or told me what to do or get.
Between the personal work done in thread from folks like Commuta_Busa, Got-Busa, Scar, WarBirdII and many others to the
personal answers and help received from many on the mods I have done when I look at her I see every little area I have changed and I see not the mod but the person who helped me.....
I see 23,000 + members who are willing to help and comment on how to help.
Folks Like KML(Ken) takes the time to make a video of his wheel spinning because I simply have a curious concern..

I am not sure if I have spent more or saved more because of this place...???

But it does make the ownership of a Hayabusa much more than just ownership of a motorcycle...

No that is not a bunch of.....:kissass:...
It is just an 'epiphony' I had the other day when a 'light bulb' went off in my head...

Kahunas please PM me .
We will make sure your county and state are OK on the wine as well as that you are over 21.
Let me know what flick you want to go see and when, I will buy the tix.

I will also send you detailed instructions on how to mount the video camera I will send on the seat back in the theater as to make me a good sellable copy......:rofl:

:thumbsup:

I like where you admit you're not sure if you've saved more or spent more by being here :rofl: That is SOOO true... :whistle:

BusaWhipped I had seen your answer and you were in the lead for the prize until Kahunas hit it on the head.
I was gonna let it go a little longer.

But yes I agree your answer was right there close to exactly what i was looking for..

Can I buy you a six pack and we'll call it even...?
:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Kahunas your vino is on the way.
As I said an individual cannot ship wine...bummer

So I am having one sent to you from a winery.

Wont tell you what it is but I'll give you a little tease:

2007 California Cabernet Sauvignon

94 Points California State Fair 2009 - Gold Medal

Ticket confirm info is in your email as well.
Enjoy the show...:beerchug::thumbsup:

As quoted by the next drunken movie goer Kahunas..

For anyone who missed the contest:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/126672-when-you-look-your-bike-what-do-you-see.html

Exactly......:cheerleader:

610x.jpg

Good job...

1ST: HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEMPERATURE
2ND: IT INVOLVES MORE THAN ONE
3RD: THINK DEEPER THAN ANY ANSWERS SO FAR
4TH: IT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE TOUCHED
5TH: FIVE FIGURES that equal TWELVE CHARACTERS......
6th: IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE...

H A Y A B U S A . O R G 12 characters
23,000 + members - 5 numeric figures
Deeper and something that cannot be touched
Nothing to do with temps.

and finally it was right in front of your face the whole time..in the form of a
WAVING AMERICAN FLAG WITH.....H A Y A B U S A . ORG...on it...:poke:

Even put a nice SANTA next to the answer with it separated from sters
as to single it out......in #6 clue

RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE...:rofl:
That was a good one....

:rofl:

My explanation:
I have had a lot of bikes in my life. This is first one I ever did more than pipe and filter along with whatever minor tuning was needed.
This is my 1st Suzi.
There is not an area on Blanca that you folks have not helped me or told me what to do or get.
Between the personal work done in thread from folks like Commuta_Busa, Got-Busa, Scar, WarBirdII and many others to the
personal answers and help received from many on the mods I have done when I look at her I see every little area I have changed and I see not the mod but the person who helped me.....
I see 23,000 + members who are willing to help and comment on how to help.
Folks Like KML(Ken) takes the time to make a video of his wheel spinning because I simply have a curious concern..

I am not sure if I have spent more or saved more because of this place...???

But it does make the ownership of a Hayabusa much more than just ownership of a motorcycle...

No that is not a bunch of.....:kissass:...
It is just an 'epiphony' I had the other day when a 'light bulb' went off in my head...

Kahunas please PM me .
We will make sure your county and state are OK on the wine as well as that you are over 21.
Let me know what flick you want to go see and when, I will buy the tix.

I will also send you detailed instructions on how to mount the video camera I will send on the seat back in the theater as to make me a good sellable copy......:rofl:

:thumbsup:

thank you blanca busa for the tickets to the movies my wife and i are much appreciative ...we are going to see valentines day on friday night and the folks are watching the kids ....this is the best thing to happen never won anything so thank you will tell you how it goes and cant wait to see what wine you sent

im trying to think of a good riddle or quiz or question to keep this going it made my day:bowdown:

thanks to blanca busa my wife and I had a great night at the movies last night and also went out to eat with some friends....
for anyone that didnt know we went to see valentines day and at first i thought she wanted to see a girly movie but it was quite funny and we enjoyed it so thank you blancabusa :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Back