Got snapped taking a spin up the mountain,

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
Finally go snapped by the guy who takes pics on the Nebo rd .He is not always around when I take the trip. Was a good ride up to Mt Glorious, had breakfast at the cafe watched the rain and fog drift through then headed back down again when it cleared.... great little ride:thumbsup:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

They sure do ride on the wrong side of the road down there! Some great pics you got there and thanks for sharing them with all of us to see.

Well since everyone beat me to the wrong side of the road; I'll simply say the tile isn't getting laid with you taking the misses out for a spin :laugh:

As for riding on the wrong side, we all know the history behind it (the horse and cart etc - wiki it). But I've never understood why you would want to change gears in a manual car with your right hand (most people's dominant hand and arm) and leave your weaker arm steering...

When I'm madly shifting cogs and winding on opposite lock, I really need the strength of my right arm on the wheel, and my left on the gear stick.

As for riding on the wrong side, we all know the history behind it (the horse and cart etc - wiki it). But I've never understood why you would want to change gears in a manual car with your right hand (most people's dominant hand and arm) and leave your weaker arm steering...

When I'm madly shifting cogs and winding on opposite lock, I really need the strength of my right arm on the wheel, and my left on the gear stick.

'Cause us Americans are ambidextrous! :laugh:

i've always been more comfortable driving with my left hand. suppose i'd have to drive one from the other side to see if it's the same tho.

No matter how you look at, Were driving on the RIGHT side of the road. Your not on the wrong side, just the left side. Cool pic's.

Back