Online Tax Revolt

zellabusa

Registered
Thought that I would mention this brand new website so that everyone can participate in a march on Washington from the comfort of your living room.
Its not specific to any party, just citizens wanting some tax reform. I joined Neal Boortzs' FairTax Brigade, but you can go it alone if you like. You create an avatar to represent yourself, and then you can track your progress towards Washinton for the Rally in April. Should be pretty cool. http://www.onlinetaxrevolt.com

Last edited:
These tax revolts kinda make me chuckle.

The way to stop paying taxes you disagree with is to stop using the "Federal Reserve Note" (FRN), that thing which we mistakenly call dollars today.

The FRN is a contractual obligation, and by using and possessing them, you have entered into a contract. Plain and simple. You can be taxed on your collection of FRN's at whatever rate the authority (government) cares to impose.

Stop using them, as well as other fiat currencies, and your tax liability ceases to exist. Start using things such as gold, silver, and trading.

The way to stop paying taxes you disagree with is to stop using the "Federal Reserve Note" (FRN), that thing which we mistakenly call dollars today.

The FRN is a contractual obligation, and by using and possessing them, you have entered into a contract. Plain and simple. You can be taxed on your collection of FRN's at whatever rate the authority (government) cares to impose.

Stop using them, as well as other fiat currencies, and your tax liability ceases to exist. Start using things such as gold, silver, and trading.

hmmm never thought of that

We are getting so screwed with our taxes. They just keep spending and increase our taxes to support their habit! Time to revolt! :guns:

We are getting so screwed with our taxes. They just keep spending and increase our taxes to support their habit! Time to revolt! :guns:

Really? Mine have not increased, nor is there any record of recent federal tax increases. Not only that but:

As a result of low inflation, for the most part the 2010 tax bracket ranges will likely stay relatively unchanged. As noted by the tax pundits, for the very first time since the IRS started to index the official federal income tax rates to inflation during the mid 1980’s, taxpayers will get virtually no significant benefit from inflation in 2010. As such – year 2010 tax brackets, standard deductions, personal exemptions, and even retirement account contribution limits will see very little (if any) alterations from prior year numbers.

» 2010 Federal Income Tax Brackets (IRS Tax Rates)

Dino, you have to stop coming in these threads so early! Once you paste something like that, the thread just dies. Now i'll have to find something else to entertain me.

Dino, you have to stop coming in these threads so early! Once you paste something like that, the thread just dies. Now i'll have to find something else to entertain me.

Sorry :beerchug:, Vonderbach should show up sometime and comment. It will get better...

I drink for entertainment. :laugh:

Last edited:
Well, I know that my taxes have increased, I am no longer able to take advantage of child deductions, we cant claim Juli's interest on her education loan, and child care no longer has any bearing on my deductions. My tax advisor told me I needed to buy rent houses to have a shelter. Well that bites, I have to go deeper in debt and spend more money I dont have just so I dont have to pay in every year. I filed an extension last year, and will get to do so again this year so I can come with the money to send the IRS a big fat check. All the while my ex constantly has her hand out. With my daughter starting college in the fall, I need some deductions!

Or you can go work overseas. I don't have to pay taxes on the first 91,400 if i stay out of the US for 330 days a year

Thought that I would mention this brand new website so that everyone can participate in a march on Washington from the comfort of your living room.
Its not specific to any party, just citizens wanting some tax reform. I joined Neal Boortzs' FairTax Brigade, but you can go it alone if you like. You create an avatar to represent yourself, and then you can track your progress towards Washinton for the Rally in April. Should be pretty cool. Online Tax Revolt | OnlineTaxRevolt.com

You don't have an airplane do you :poke:

If it's bothering you that much seek help from a professional

lawyer ....

shrink......

something... but don't do anything crazy..

If this tax revolt is your release :thumbsup:

Dino is correct, but only partly.

Yes, I have not paid any new personal income taxes in 2010 (yet). But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the writing on the wall as to what's coming. While my personal income taxes have not gone up, property/sales/business taxes have. And you haven't seen the new withholding tables yet, have you?

It's coming. Would you care to make a bet on it? :beerchug:

This is a serious question, please do not take it as an attack. I genuinely don't know how everyone can just stop using FRN's? How can you get your employer to pay you in gold, silver, etc...? And you can't pay for groceries with silver and gold bars can you? Again, I am really interested in the answer and this is not meant to sound harsh.

Really? Mine have not increased, nor is there any record of recent federal tax increases. Not only that but:

:welcome: If they dont get it when you make it...they get it when you spend it.

Federal Tax Increase: The congressional SCHIP bill signed by President Obama on February 4, 2009 includes an increase in the federal tobacco tax (mostly from an increase in the federal tax by 61.66 cents per pack of cigarettes) and other changes, which the Congressional Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) estimated would increase budget revenue by $32.5 billion over 5 years and by $65.6 billion over 10 years. Details of this federal tax structure are in an Appendix at the end of this report.

This is a serious question, please do not take it as an attack. I genuinely don't know how everyone can just stop using FRN's? How can you get your employer to pay you in gold, silver, etc...? And you can't pay for groceries with silver and gold bars can you? Again, I am really interested in the answer and this is not meant to sound harsh.
The answer isn't rosy. It takes the will of a community at the bare minimum to begin using a different currency, and it's a very slow, deliberate process.

Take for example, Ithaca NY. While their 'Hours' currency is still a fiat type, and so subject to contractual obligation and subsequent taxes, it's different from the FRN. Not all business in the city of Ithaca is done in 'Hours', but it shows how a currency can be started.

The way to start is when doing business between individuals. If, for example, you are purchasing a used Busa from someone, ask if they would accept gold.

Eventually, if enough people committed to using a different currency in private transactions, small business owners would begin offering two prices for their products, the price in gold/silver, alongside their existing FRN prices. Eventually, larger businesses and more transactions will occur in the new currency.

And it needn't necessarily be gold and silver, it's that these two are extremely value-stable, and difficult to counterfeit.

Last edited:
Oh no not another forum that forbids late edits... :poke:

And it needn't necessarily be gold and silver, it's that these two are extremely value-stable, and difficult to counterfeit.
I wanted to add to the end of this statement: "thus making them ideal currencies with which to replace the FRN."

The answer isn't rosy. It takes the will of a community at the bare minimum to begin using a different currency, and it's a very slow, deliberate process.

Take for example, Ithaca NY. While their 'Hours' currency is still a fiat type, and so subject to contractual obligation and subsequent taxes, it's different from the FRN. Not all business in the city of Ithaca is done in 'Hours', but it shows how a currency can be started.

The way to start is when doing business between individuals. If, for example, you are purchasing a used Busa from someone, ask if they would accept gold.

Eventually, if enough people committed to using a different currency in private transactions, small business owners would begin offering two prices for their products, the price in gold/silver, alongside their existing FRN prices. Eventually, larger businesses and more transactions will occur in the new currency.

Gotcha! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Back