My call on Tiger and Elin

2hip

Registered
It will be a very interesting and very controlled environment tomorrow. It has all been scripted, spun, and calculated. There are so many people's money connected to this marque player. I don't know if you guys remember this but Arnold Palmer was quite the ladies man also?..and who is one of the most respected sportsmen of all times...you guessed it. Nothing more seductive than sex, money, and power when they mix. Wilt Chamberlin said he bedded over 10k women in his career...look at Kobe's big debacle a couple of years ago. Bill Clinton and the cigar incident with Monica...It is a story as old as time itself. Wasn't it the story of Sodom and Gomorrah where the 2 daughters seduced their own father with alcohol after their mother turned into a pillar of salt?..Who knows for sure what goes on in the home of Tiger and Elin? Why wasn't Prince Charles content with Princess Diane? Man, we just don't know all that goes on behind another man's doors...not any of our business really...and not for us to judge...golf needs him back and playing...My call on this debacle for Tiger..is Elin will torture him for awhile longer to rub his nose in it, so to speak, and then take him back. I think Tiger has never been afraid of anything his whole life...until Elin exposed his weakness...a 3 iron to the head will get any man's attention. I also believe she will ride it out with him 3-6 years and after everything is renegotiated she'll cut and run with the money..What's your view...will she there tomorrow, will she take him back, for good...for a couple of years 2hip

I think that you are right on with all the others who have done the same. None of us can know what it would be like to be so public, so rich, and so wanted by everyone from advertisers to ho's. It really isn't our place to judge, but he is a great athlete and one of the worlds best all time most talented players ok maybe "playas" also. I predict that the next thing they will blame him for is all of the Toyota recalls since he left the game.

2hip 1 thing this is GOLF !
You cannot believe the amount of press vans driving around my area now.
I see vans from Kansas city !

Golfers I guess are supposed to be holier folks than regular people ?
I dont know. Completely agree with you but the local news here is showing folks saying how they dont watch golf unless hes playing.
'He is the sport' is what they say. Kinda of like Jordan was basketball for a while. So it seems they need their leader back or something.
Dont think she will be there or the kids as they are with her in Sweden I think it is.
It will be him throwing himself on his sword in front of the world for a few mins.
A couple tears will well up. All the world will forgive him for coming clean.
He will then go back to rehab immed is what local news is saying where he will continue his treatment for sex addiction which I am still very interested in.

I can go and get you an autograph if you want.
I plan on having him autograph a few things like March 2010 issue of Playboy and a favorite DVD of mine ! :laugh:

"Man on Hayabusa arrested after a long chase which originated with the op heckling TW at press conference and asking him to sign Playboy"
"We have Helicopter video of the chase now and here it is"
"Yes I can barely make out his shirt"
"Its a statement or something"

"H...H..Hay..Hayab...Hayabusa.org hired me"

:rofl::rofl:

It will be a very interesting and very controlled environment tomorrow. It has all been scripted, spun, and calculated. There are so many people's money connected to this marque player. I don't know if you guys remember this but Arnold Palmer was quite the ladies man also?..and who is one of the most respected sportsmen of all times...you guessed it. Nothing more seductive than sex, money, and power when they mix. Wilt Chamberlin said he bedded over 10k women in his career...look at Kobe's big debacle a couple of years ago. Bill Clinton and the cigar incident with Monica...It is a story as old as time itself. Wasn't it the story of Sodom and Gomorrah where the 2 daughters seduced their own father with alcohol after their mother turned into a pillar of salt?..Who knows for sure what goes on in the home of Tiger and Elin? Why wasn't Prince Charles content with Princess Diane? Man, we just don't know all that goes on behind another man's doors...not any of our business really...and not for us to judge...golf needs him back and playing...

This is very well said Alan :agree:

I believe they will work it out, IMO I don't believe Elin to be totally innocent in all this. Since leaving Stanford Tiger has always been known as a ladys man even mentioning in his initial Playboy interview in 1998 how much he loved being w/ all kinds of women. It was that specific interview that made his PR people shut down all future interviews in less they were golf related or entirely cleared by his PR. She can not clain total ignorance in all this. Sorry...I just don't buy it.

"Man on Hayabusa arrested after a long chase which originated with the op heckling TW at press conference and asking him to sign Playboy"
"We have Helicopter video of the chase now and here it is"
"Yes I can barely make out his shirt"
"Its a statement or something"

"H...H..Hay..Hayab...Hayabusa.org hired me"

:rofl::rofl:

That is freakin' hilarious! :rofl:

The winner will be who ever scoops up his ex and get 25% of his pay to spend along with her.:laugh:

With 2 mins to go I bet he's more nervous now than ever before in his life !
Boy a podium ! Like somebody important is getting ready to speak.....:rofl:

They say after this he is going to take a one week break from rehab.
Think he's Jonesin'

Last edited:
I commend him on it. It was sincere apology and most difficult.
He has fallen very far but to come out and flat out say it should be commended.
His mom did not even want to look him in the face.

That was 15mins and 42 seconds more than we got from Bill Clinton.

Big first step on the way back to becoming who he is.
Everything he said and asked for were true. Should leave his family out of it.
Leave his wife alone.
Amazing as he says she has not come out and trashed him but rather stay private.

Still difficult for me to believe she had no clue that he was out with all those women ?

I commend him on it. It was sincere apology and most difficult.
He has fallen very far but to come out and flat out say it should be commended.
His mom did not even want to look him in the face.

That was 15mins and 42 seconds more than we got from Bill Clinton.

Big first step on the way back to becoming who he is.
Everything he said and asked for were true. Should leave his family out of it.
Leave his wife alone.
Amazing as he says she has not come out and trashed him but rather stay private.

Still difficult for me to believe she had no clue that he was out with all those women ?

Me to bro

I dont know how difficult or sincere that was, he definately rehersed it. His stopping and looking directly at the camera seemed a little too rehersed. I don't really care though. He is an adult and can do whatever he wants, and he definately has the ability to pay for it.

Fox news has sunk to a new low by putting this uh..Grown Up movie Star on the TV asking for a face to face apology..

"He Lied to me! "...

Good Grief !

OM Friggin you know Who !

Well, it is one of the those situations that no matter what you do you are going to be a scoundrel...if he said nothing...he is a jerk...if he lays it all out there...he's a jerk...Only time will tell if he is sincere and willing to do the work to rebuild his image and marriage...As for me...if I were Elin...he'd never touch me again...it was way too much..so deceitful...so dangerous to her health with all of the Ho's he was hanging with...this wasn't just a man who was at the bar one night and met some little thing and his marriage was not doing well sort of thing...Wish him luck and we are all human...but my nature could not tolerate this sort of betrayal if it was even once...I'd be outta there..2hip

Back