Chrome- Won't help

Techbiker

Registered
Buddy sent me this, enjoy.

Chrome.jpg

Looks to me as if he is doing a pretty good job of gettin that pig around the corn'

Also looks like he was doing a good job as front tire is stopped and next pic I'm sure is of him slidin down the road...:rofl:

I guarantee you he is sliding right after this picture..I do believe he is completely on his crash bar andhigh centered in a sense...yikes..2hip

He'll enjoy going back and peeling his skin up off the road from his right arm & hand when is all said done w/ that.

There was another one floating around that i just cant find again it went something like this "GEAR - When walking away is better than a ride in the ambulance". If anyone has is, send it to me please. Want to hang it up in my office at work.

As you all know I have a Busa and a Kawasaki VN900 cruiser and the other day I was riding my VN900 and hit a curve a little on the fast side and scraped the foot peg. That was enough for me to come to the realization that my VN900 does not corner like my Busa. Got lucky on that one, won't do that again.....:whistle:

That has got to hurt.. I like this one. No it isnt me nor could I currently do this.

Commitment.jpg

Back