Got my Tomatoes and I'm heading to PGA tomorrow

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
to 'hear' Tiger Woods give his press conference....:laugh:

May even ask him a question or two with a couple red romas !!!

POS

tiger-woods-new-video-game.jpg

Now don't do anything too bad with the tomatoes...if you do hurl any, make it look good for the news... and wear your Hayabusa.org t-shirt so we can get some good publicity:whistle::beerchug::poke:

No excuse in my book. He cheated. He's a ...:whistle:
Looked her in the face and took vows before her and God and threw em in the garbage(here is where you would normally say 'for only a few moments of pleasure' but seems like hours and hours from all the women coming out)..:laugh:

Cheating is one thing. What he did was basically ignore his marriage. Not that either is a good thing, but I can excuse a heat of the moment fling, but he jeaopardized his wife's health and his own health (since apparently he wasn't very safe with adult movie stars.) :poke:

p_rn is censored, really?

I think its funny! This type of behavior goes on every day in millions of households, but because it is Joe Schmo it never makes it to the publics attention. However Tiger is a Superstar and someone that we looked up to as role model athlete....all of a sudden he's a POS and a worthless human being now. I'm not excusing his choices....but I sure will never judge te guy when I've never walked a day in his shoes. We all make mistakes and are guilty of some choices at one time in our life or another.
So funny how we can so easily judge an individual when we know nothing about his personal life except that his wife is beautiful and he has children.....so lets go throw tomatoes at the guy! :moon::moon:

As far as I am concerned, it's between him, his wife and his lovers (and their lawyers!). We watch him for outstanding golf skills, not moral guidance. Did he screw up? Yup. Is it any of our business? Nope, not in my opinion.

I loved the news release about how much money the PGA was going to "lose" with him not playing. How about if he didn't play at all, would they still consider that a "loss" for them? How about how much money they have made off of him so far? He's human and has finally proven it, give him a break.

Okay I know he may be morally bankrupt, but how does any of this have anything to do with how great an athlete he is?

Personally i never looked up to him for one.

Unclesteve your correct only one can judge but i can still dislike the POS.

He let the little head control the big one and threw it all away for it.
Again POS in my book.

Greatest golfer who ever lived ? Maybe , I dont care as I dont care much for golf.
It is a very diff game to play and I take nothing away from his achievements but his billion dollars cant replace what he has Fd up !
Still a POS in my book.

Would I actually throw a tomatoe at the man, no i wouldnt.

BUT I DID MOON ROMNEY WHEN HE PASSSED BY OUR DEALERSHIP IN HIS MOTORCADE.
I HAVE NEVER HEARD GROWN MEN LAUGH SO HARD ( FOLKS ON THE LOT)
AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LOOK LIKE THAT FROM A POLITICIAN OR SS AGENT.

THEY WERE STUNNED AND I GOT SENT HOME !

Last edited:
Back