Small plane crash in Austin Tx..

No but I did rep for the NRA in TN when I lived there..
Boy those were some good ones. Even met CH once.

Says plane is right next to FBI building ?

How does a single engine plane blow out that many windows in an office building that looks like at least 8 stories..

he loaded it full and gave it to the tax man.....right after he burnt his house down.

One of my co-workers just drove by there, it's not as bad as the news is making it out to be. If the speculation is true about the guy burning his house down first, and flying into the building where his partner worked, then I guess this is a classic case of Darwin at work.:glare:

Of course its never as bad as the news says..

Weird ..Guy burns his house down...then flies plane into building that has IRS in it...

Sorry to any innocents who may have gotten hurt or perished .

The blonde on FOX says '2 people have been taken to hospital and we are not sure if one of them is the pilot.' ???

Uh Duh is she looking at same thing I am...? How in the world would the guy who flew plane and created that fireball be going anywhere but straight to hell !

Dingbat !

This guy leaves an online manifesto ranting and raving about the govt and IRS raping his flesh. Then burns his house down and calmy navigates a plane into an IRS building or at least a building that has IRS office in it ?
Only a couple people got hurt but the place is smoked. He thought this out it seems right down to the time. Middle of Thursday morning and the building is empty .
He must have known that and it seems as much of a nut he was at least maybe he did not want to kill anything other than my companies tax records...:please:

still unbelievable that one, people resort to this, no matter what loss of your own life or someone elses aint gonna make it right, everything (unless its a severe crimes) resolves itself things work out.......two, ....this was clearly modeled after Sept. 11 acts....sick

Sick is too bad you didnt have an ad on whatever page his online manifesto was on..:laugh:
Talk about hits....:whistle:

Sorry...:bowdown:
.does seem like he planned this all out perfectly. We may find out later the extent of his damage as far as records go ?

Plane Crash Suspect's Online Diatribe - February 18, 2010

Sound like he just had enough of being screwed over by the Goverment.
After the teaparty revolution in 2016 he'll be a New American hero.

cheers
ken

joe stack.JPG

millions of sleepers out there.
Hopefully we may all wake up one day in unison and take back this country rather than attacking an empty building with a cessna !

I think his thoughts are felt by many but his actions are not supported

Last edited:
You know guys..you never know what that guy went through before he finally said I am not playing your game anymore. One of the sadder parts to this story..is his wife and daughter arrived home(in the article i read) around 9-10 in the morning and saw their house ablaze...that is cruel..

You got the Oklahoma bombers...guys like Ted the pipe bomb mailer..brilliant by all accounts..lived in a shack not far from Ogre's place :whistle: The Waco mess...You know that there are super computers in Virginia or someplace on East Coast that listen to every single word we say on the phones and everything we write on the internet..and key in on words like bombs, kill, anti-govt shizzle...Do you think our govt is getting a little nervous about it's own citizens? Did you know that Obama's security detail is costing over a billion dollars a year so he doesn't get popped? Dangerous society right now and it is only beginning to get ramped up...

Well I just got the Bacon Wrapped Ak47 Nightflight sold me so they better watch out...:rofl:

Came with 3 cans of pork....

I'm gonna mess some mofos up...dangitall !

Back