Just my luck COLD in Ft. Lauderdale

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Wouldn't you just know it :banghead:

Overnight trip (Business not pleasure). Get off the plane, and people outside are wearing JACKETS (hint #1). It's like 60 and supposed to be 47 tonight; I just wanted to walk through the sand in bare feet and feel the sun shining on my face just ONCE in the last month...but no...figures

P.S. Saw the Ducati/Triumph Dealer out by the airport - boarded up closed. Million dollar boats docked outside my motel room window - where these people get the money...i dunno but I must be in the wrong line of work.

Back to cold TN tomorrow.

Just come on down to my place this summer, you can get all the hot sand and sun you like buddy!!

Gee thanks for letting me buy you dinner while your here Butthead...

Only like 30 mins away !

ps....stop complaining cuz I'm sure its warmer here than in TN !

Anyway think I fixed Blanca and I'm going for a loooooooooooong ride !

Just come on down to my place this summer, you can get all the hot sand and sun you like buddy!!

Tom, we actually have a place in Elberta, AL so I come down there sometimes! Can go to the Florabama (I love jumping into there on the weekends!)

Gee thanks for letting me buy you dinner while your here Butthead...

Only like 30 mins away !

ps....stop complaining cuz I'm sure its warmer here than in TN !

Anyway think I fixed Blanca and I'm going for a loooooooooooong ride !

I thought you lived up near Orlando. If I had any free time I'd have liked to have met you. I'm actually out the door now on my way to a dinner; I'll be in the hotel all day tomorrow until it's time to go back to the airport not much free time. But I'll be back down here same time next year and I'll remember the invite!

Tom, we actually have a place in Elberta, AL so I come down there sometimes! Can go to the Florabama (I love jumping into there on the weekends!)

Oh yeah, remember you telling about landing right in the club!! Crazy, anyway, next time you are in my neck of the woods, hit me up!

Its ok we decided to stay home and grill out instead.
You missed the best Lamb and Steak Shish-Kabobs I have made in a while.
Along with a little Pork Tenderloin turning on top.
Had both Rotissieries going at the same time....

:laugh:

Let me know next time...my treat...

food on grill 004.jpg

Wouldn't you just know it :banghead:

Overnight trip (Business not pleasure). Get off the plane, and people outside are wearing JACKETS (hint #1). It's like 60 and supposed to be 47 tonight; I just wanted to walk through the sand in bare feet and feel the sun shining on my face just ONCE in the last month...but no...figures

P.S. Saw the Ducati/Triumph Dealer out by the airport - boarded up closed. Million dollar boats docked outside my motel room window - where these people get the money...i dunno but I must be in the wrong line of work.

Back to cold TN tomorrow.

Where do you think that bail out is going ??? You do know they are giving that money to millionaires an billionaires right???

Its ok we decided to stay home and grill out instead.
You missed the best Lamb and Steak Shish-Kabobs I have made in a while.
Along with a little Pork Tenderloin turning on top.
Had both Rotissieries going at the same time....

:laugh:

Let me know next time...my treat...

Sure looks tasty. I had grilled grouper was tasty but I think your's would have been better. Had me a nice mile walk back across the bridge to the hotel needed it ate too much.

Tomorrow:
Breakfast
Meeting
Lunch
Airport
not much time to play or explore this year.

It was very tasy, along with a nice cucumber salad and some fresh Hummos it was good.
Even the kids ate it which is saying something......wasnt pizza or burgers...:laugh:

You should be out right now.

Take a look at Pure Platinum in Ft Lauderdale on Google.
The food there is excellent..

Nice place to keep warm.

The Pasta Alfredo there is very good..

You should be out right now.

Take a look at Pure Platinum in Ft Lauderdale on Google.
The food there is excellent..

Nice place to keep warm.

The Pasta Alfredo there is very good..

I saw the billboards....My wife might not appreciate that :whistle:

Here's the only two pics I had outside motel room on Thursday AM. It was about 50 when I took these.

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

Yeah...apparently they're just not buying Ducati's and Triumph's :whistle: :laugh:

People who ride in south Florida have to do one thing before they ride,,

Not care whether you live or die cause these cagers are something special down here, since they know they won't be prosecuted or charged with homicide for running you down since it was an "accident" they pretty much throw their cars on you when you in the way.

People with money want to live as long as possible :laugh:

Back