Calling out the Troops!!!

standiggity

Registered
I need a click, if I can borrow it from you for a second.

This is for an ultimate wedding contest from Crate and Barrel. If I win, it's a 100,000 dollar wedding.. kind of amazing. If we have any other engaged couples on the ORG, sign up and write your story.. Public votes and the Top 50 get into the finals where the public has no more control. If you do enter, send me a PM, and I'll add your link to this post so that the ORG can hook us both up!

Entries | Crate and Barrel's Ultimate Wedding Contest

Thanks again ORG :)

**Unrelated, pic is from BusaBash '08, just thought you might wanna put a face to the click :)

n190400003_30002487_3838.jpg

Hah.. If I win, I'll PM all the local orgsters and ensure that we have an open bar large enough to put out a heard of bikers :)

I gotta verify my email when I get home but you'll get my vote....You should have mentioned getting that Cafe Racer completed as your part of your everyday dream...:laugh:

Hah.. i didn't think I'd get the votes from the masses if I put my dream as "riding a hayabusa cross country while the girl stayed home to take care of my dog"... not quite as classy :p

and we all know you never really finish a project like that cafe racer.. i'll be 50 years old and still cleaning the little nuts and bolts so it looks perfect when it goes back together :p

and we all know you never really finish a project like that cafe racer.. i'll be 50 years old and still cleaning the little nuts and bolts so it looks perfect when it goes back together :p

That is what BusaPebbles says about the CB350 in our garage...:laugh:

you better pick up the pace.

1st place is over 1900

...even John and Greg have over 700:whistle:

sweet ill definately be in bastion and leatherneck....i'll be moving around the roads a bit so hopefully i get to see ya...who r u with?

Back