EMP wow, another threat ...

Yes guys it has but now they are developing EMP specific weapons that are non nuclear.
These will be launched from high above in what you call a LEO (low earth orbit).
It is not a single weapon but rather a system which can direct and fire multiple EMPs so as to facilatate complete incapacitation of all enemy circuitry.

Systems like this are not in production or operable yet but are being tested.
They will eventually be able to disable ICBMs as well as SAMs. This will negate
SDI (star wars defense initiative) because we will not need laser firing satellites or missiles to intercept missiles with .
An EMP will be directed toward the incoming missile or group of missiles , and once let go it will fry all circuits in them causing them to fall out and not detonate. They can and will eventually be incorporated into fighter and attack airplanes to incapacitate surfaced fired missiles as well .

BUT as with all things our military is also developing EMP proof circuits so it will never end .
The very same co that is developing EMP weapons is also developing EMP proof items and will prolly be the one who gets both contracts to provide .

Mmm..yes my plans are working!:laugh:

evil.jpg

and thus skynet became self aware.....little terminator stuff...

by the time you hear it on the radio....weapons have already been designed and are being tested.

the EMP blast had been known before first nuclear test explosion, but the practical use of it as a weapon did not come about until the 1960's.

where the fudge would you sit on that thing? :laugh:

and I'd be the first in line to buy an EMP device that would target subwoofers at stoplights or rolling through neighborhoods. Nothing wrong if you wanna go deaf but dont force me to listen the crap at the light :rulez: too bad they will never have that but we can dream LOL

They had some kinda thing in one of those fast and furious flicks that fired not an EMP but a huge surge of electricity (stun gun for a car?) and fried electronics too...wonder if thats movie fiction or real ???

Yes guys it has but now they are developing EMP specific weapons that are non nuclear.
These will be launched from high above in what you call a LEO (low earth orbit).
It is not a single weapon but rather a system which can direct and fire multiple EMPs so as to facilatate complete incapacitation of all enemy circuitry.

Systems like this are not in production or operable yet but are being tested.
They will eventually be able to disable ICBMs as well as SAMs. This will negate
SDI (star wars defense initiative) because we will not need laser firing satellites or missiles to intercept missiles with .
An EMP will be directed toward the incoming missile or group of missiles , and once let go it will fry all circuits in them causing them to fall out and not detonate. They can and will eventually be incorporated into fighter and attack airplanes to incapacitate surfaced fired missiles as well .

BUT as with all things our military is also developing EMP proof circuits so it will never end .
The very same co that is developing EMP weapons is also developing EMP proof items and will prolly be the one who gets both contracts to provide .

Yup, thats what the talk was about, Non Nuke Weapons using EMP. I gotta get a shield for my Busa soon.

The police departments have a car immobilzer they can shoot under a car and it turns off all electronics. Pretty cool!

If an EMP is 'launched' over any city you and I would never hear it.
Simply be the same as a power loss. Things may smoke a bit...:laugh:
but for the most part just 'off' . All would just shut down and come to a stop.
Lights out !

I used to protect things from EMP, can't really tell you what or how but it's been a threat for decades.

Back