Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 7 26.9%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
My buddy Brian ( a fellow Nor Cal Rider ) is re-vamping his web site for his biz here in Northern California.

He gave me a view sample choices and asked my opinion... :rofl:

I said... " Well, I have 26,000 close personal friends over at Hayabusa.org who just love giving their opinion's ... " :whistle:

So if you dont mind, take a look at these and let me know which ones you like best. Thanks My Peeps! :bowdown:

# 1. Untitled Document

# 2. Untitled Document

# 3. Untitled Document

# 4. Untitled Document

# 5. Untitled Document

# 6. Untitled Document

Last edited:
#2 and #5 look the most professional, which I would think matters considering the subject matter. #5 requires a bit more load time, so it's not an immediate impact. #2 has a header that is too close in color to the background, so I would try to darken the header space a bit. If your friend can do that, I think #2 would be the winner.

FYI, #3 looks like a Geocities site. ;)

I like 6 but with the blue background super imposed....now I know who to call when I want to do some solar stuff:thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown:

2 looks to be geared towards industrial applications and the others for residential. What is his target?

2 looks to be geared towards industrial applications and the others for residential. What is his target?

Yup, I said the same thing, your right and I know he wants to do more commercial but so do most of his competition so I think he is going more for the home owner.

Thanks everyone. I am sending the poll rsults to him later today or tomorrow.

Cheers! :beerchug:

thumbs up to 2 and 6 for me :thumbsup::thumbsup:
but really nice and clean work indeed

...maybe we'll wanna play to revamp mine too?

:poke::poke:

5 did catch my eye a little more then the rest. Liked they way it was laid out and was easy to read.

Back