Vacation

war69

Registered
Hey all. Going to Fort Myers like we do every year to see grandma. Were taking the bikes down.I see bike week is going to be going on. Just was wondering if its worth the 250 mile trip to go there? Anyone gone? Are there quite a few rockets there or are they all customs and harleys?

If you have never gone it is worth going once. It is mostly customs and harley bikes but there is a sport bike crowd too. :beerchug:

typically its elbows to a... :whistle: well you get my point, its crowded, probably some better riding to be done down there than heading to the rolling parking lot. I'd probably drive the car over and people watch though :thumbsup:

Not much riding but ALOT OF ..:whistle:
All bikes are welcome and you will have fun.
Be ready for more foot walking your bike up the road as it is crowded but worth going.
From Daytona Head east toward US1 go south decent riding .

Mostly HD and customs as that is the tradition. You may find some TP on your bike but not much more serious as all are there to have fun..Enjoy.
250 mile trip will not take you your normal time so plan accordingly.
Rent a 1st floor room as close by as possible so you can spend the night there and head back in the morn. 1st floor is so you can roll the bikes in after all go to sleep....:laugh: Sssshhh...
:welcome:

Anything compared to where you are now is warmer !

50 is cold here ?

Ps...Ft Meyers is about 45 mins north of me and right in Jinksters back yard we should see if we can get together....:laugh:

That would be awsome. Would be nice to see something different. Been going every year for 20 years but you living there would know all the nice roads. Ill hit you up when i get down there.

Back