Please help me.... I'm in a bad way with Reece's

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
It's Easter season at the store and everywhere I turn, I see these.

reeses_egg1.jpg

Please help me, I have already obliterated 9 of these in the past two days and I fear if I'm not stopped, the entire world supply may be in jeopardy. If someone doesn't stop me, you risk complete Reece's Egg annihilation.

You have been warned. :poke:

You can have them. Peanut Butter n chocolate are not meant to be eaten together......
I hope you eat every last one of them.
Just stay away from these!

cadbury_creme_egg.jpg

Cant help you I have my own Easter peep addiction..

Those little sugar puffs chicks they have........OMG

reeses_egg1.jpg

Please help me, I have already obliterated 9 of these in the past two days and I fear if I'm not stopped, the entire world supply may be in jeopardy. If someone doesn't stop me, you risk complete Reece's Egg annihilation.

This is my favorite time of year. These egg Reece's are fresher than normal one and extra good! I will now be running to the grocery store at lunch :laugh:

The Cadbury's were always a fave! So darn rich though I could usually not finish a whole one.

Gotta get my hands one some of the Reeces now :laugh:

Sorry i would like to help you with your problem, but i fear i have my own :rofl:

bunny.jpg

Last edited:

reeses_egg1.jpg

Well then they will be annihilated from both sides of the US. I tell you, you start in Florida and work your way up and I will start up here and work my way down and we will rid the US of all unneeded reese's

Well then they will be annihilated from both sides of the US. I tell you, you start in Florida and work your way up and I will start up here and work my way down and we will rid the US of all unneeded reese's

Deal!

And ogre, these are not just any ole Reece's, these are Eggs! They're triple packed with PB and they don't have sharp edges like those pesky Reece's cups. :whistle:

reeses_egg1.jpg

save some 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1266320250007.gif

Back