Full auto..........tilt boogie!

Phil96

Tail Gunner
Donating Member
Registered
What a way to spend Presidents' Day: shooting Class III stuff, machine guns, silencers etc. The whole gunshop turned out. That's the owner
George with the full auto Mini14. (if it was good enough for Michael Platt:whistle:). That's me with red shirt and HK MP5. Brown shirt, bosses' son
David with full auto M16 and $1000 in sights. Man with silenced Ruger, Jason
ex bounty hunter working for George now. Latin gent kneeling with 5 year old
and myself Steve Perez, has const co, my partner in crime.

george (Small).jpg

shop (Small).jpg

david (Small).jpg

silencer (Small).jpg

me (Small).jpg

trio (Small).jpg

I'd like to shoot that MP5. I've thought for years about getting a class 3 ticket for a full-auto weapon, just worry about my heirs having to deal with it when I'm gone (SOMEDAY FAR FAR FAR INTO THE FUTURE!)

Hey Phil! How you been man? Good to see you posting up :beerchug:

Looks like you all had yourselves a nice day of dropping some brass. Are those two machine guns being fired from the shoulder two different versions of the MP5? The 2nd one from the bottom looks to be all together different?

The bottom Pic in trio, that's a 22. and I'm hiding the price tag:laugh: My fav is the HK33
full auto .223. easy to control.

hk33k.jpg

Please dont get me started on H&K.
I missed an op to buy a Factory HK 53 MG. registered receiver for 5500 in 96.
Now they go for close to 20k same gun.

Cool pics. Love ripping it up and cuttin paper. Its alot cheaper than a shrink !

SkyDvr save your money. When the time comes for us to need machine guns they will either be laying all over the gorund or in the hands of the enemy soldier you just killed !
The lucky few who got them before 86 can still afford to play and trade because their investments have gone up in value ten fold.

Not worth giving ATF permission for 24/7 demand of paperwork and weapon.

Cool pics phil. Glad to see you around again. My uncle has one of the full auto mini14s (ac556) I believe is the name of it. Those are some nice weapons. MP5 is a gun I want if I ever get I don't care anymore money.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back