Recieved orders today

trojan2k

Registered
The Navy is sending me to Guam for a couple months and then Homeported in Hawaii.
I guess buying that house a few years ago was a bad investment, but I get to go to Hawaii.

It's tough when you're in the military frequently getting moved all around like that. I hope everything works out for you & your family. Godspeed & good luck in Hawaii

Last edited:
I spent 3 years in Guam. Your sponsor will be in touch with you soon with all the gouge about the place. If you have any questions, feel free to catch me via PM.

P.S. The roads (made from crushed coral) are notoriously SLICK when it rains. Are you shipping your bike over as part of household goods?

Thanks all for the well wishes.
I don't know if I'm bringing the bike with me or not. I have heard about the roads. The Sub will be moving to Hawaii shortly after I get there so I'm gonna hold out until the whole family moves out to meet me.
Humidity in the Summer? Fare trade for 9 years in New England. I'm origionally from SoCal and I'm tired of snow. We got 2 inches this morning and more stuff on the way. I'm off to work in my last New England winter hopefully.

Back