new tattoo

bear

Registered
It's kind of hard to tell but I got the emblem done today to match up with the tribal I started last season.

2-15-2010 tat 1.jpg

2-15-2010 tat 2.jpg

2-15-2010 tat 3.jpg

They feel so good...after a few hours of digging it really starts to feel like a good idea. Congrats on the new ink...once they start it is only a matter of time.

I have a huge tribal tattoo as well...

By the time i'm done I plan to have my left arm and the left side of my chest done in tribal, I thought of putting the Busa emblem on my back instead but I always have some type of armor on and would rather it be seen. My other half plans on gettin hers on the back of her neck, she's pregnant now or it would have been done with mine.

You are one brave young man...Tattoo's look good on young skin...us FOG guys...not so good..i just couldn't stand that kind of rat-a-tat-tat for very long and then I'd jump out of the chair...??? 2hip

You are one brave young man...Tattoo's look good on young skin...us FOG guys...not so good..i just couldn't stand that kind of rat-a-tat-tat for very long and then I'd jump out of the chair...??? 2hip

It wasn't too bad. It took about 2 1/2 hours, about 30 min to draw and 2 hours of stabbing. felt great after my arm went numb. Can't wait to get more done....

Back