Daytona Bike Week 2010

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
Maybe it's just me or the crummy weather in Ohio or the sick economy but this year like no other I am so looking forward to leaving on the 27th for Daytona. I'm going to ride my Busa 10 hours a day or more and criss cross the state leaving early and coming home late...... I've got a plan to check out many sites and adventures.

If there are any brother and sister Busa players in or around Daytona PM me and we can share a ride. It's your state I'll follow you!

Going, going, going.....................................gone wardie

Oh yeah baby will do. Probably get some practice in, in preparation to try and keep up with Glazweigan and you! LOL

I'm coming from Ohio too. Not sure about 10hrs a day, but I wouldn't mind meeting up and do some riding. I'll be there Friday to Thursday, let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ill be there on the 5th till Sunday afternoon!

Okay lets make a plan. I'll be staying at the LaPlaya Resorts & Suites 2/28 - 3/7. I'll PM you my cell . You're more than welcome to hang out. I have balconey facing ocean and pool below. Hopefully WVA womens track team shows up again this year!

I am looking for places I haven't gone oveer the last 15 years. Should be fun. PM coming now.

Back