THIS gun is me

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
1266183029732.jpg

1266158448836.jpg

Is that the new liquid ink printing stuff or duracoat?
Posted via Mobile Device

Wth? lol, seen it on the mobile so I just blew it up and looked again. Bacon wrapped eh? Lol. Either way real gun or bacon gun I'd put it to intended use.
Posted via Mobile Device

You know, you gotta wonder...what the heck did this guy wake up one morning and say, "I'm gonna wrap my rifle in bacon and post a pic of it on the internet"....

You know, you gotta wonder...what the heck did this guy wake up one morning and say, "I'm gonna wrap my rifle in bacon and post a pic of it on the internet"....

And pose with it in the middle of the street.

cheers
ken

It's Muslim Extremists knuckleheadz !
And they don't like pork but unless that thing shoots pork&beans I don't think they would care it was wrapped in bacon !
What a waste of about 30 BLTs worth of bacon though !
Must have been some good weed and bad bacon !

And they don't like pork but unless that thing shoots pork&beans
Must have been some good weed and bad bacon !

Lmao!

Mag changes are cans of pork and beans. Visual of empty cans dropping out and slapping a new one in. Lol.

Thanks for that one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Problem isn't Muslim, it's extremist they exist in every religion jmo

sorry to break it to you, but the 9th and final book of the qur'an is violent as hell. a muslim following the book is violent. they are told to perpetrate violence against non muzzies, it's like how christians are told to invite others to church and reach out to non believers. except they're told to kill unbelievers.

Ogre please....... well aaahh just forget it .
I love you man !

Christian Bible has just as many refs towards vanquishing ones enemies as all the rest of them.
Follow it literally or not and fail to realize time has progressed is where the fault lies with all extremists no matter who they worship or follow.

Lol. Chinese made machiners take rice, germans take schnitzels and kraut, I'm bored. lolz.

Its a lost cause saiid. If someone has opinions on religion right and or wrong ones then logic doesn't usually follow. Just hate and blindness.
Posted via Mobile Device

Its ok 3/4 of the world population is MUSLIM and I just posted Ogres address on all their favorite sites......

:rofl:

:bowdown: Ogre
All in good fun.

I hope he doesnt charge me more for my retro HID setup....???

Oooops...Doh....
Ogre Did I say I love you man ?

The old testiment is full of references of war and plight of the people of
God. Where exactly does it tell me to go out and kill everyone who is not
a christian?

The "religious extremist" :bs: is a cop out cliche'.

Muslims (call them extremists if it makes anybody feel better) and there are
quite a lot of them, cost the lives of thousands of innocent Americans in the
twin towers and on the planes, continue to bomb our soldiers and buildings
thruout the world, and continue to threaten our security at home.

I certainly don't condone or excuse the crusades...when was the last time
christians killed thousands in the name of Christ for them being non-believers?
Several hundred years..."extremist" christians today, do what...join the peace corps?

Now I certainly don't blanket ALL Muslims as violent, I believe it's a small
percentage...but their violence or desire for violence KNOWS NO LIMIT.
You've got Iran PUBLICLY claiming to wipe Israel off the face of the map and
developing nuclear weapons...and you guys want to split hairs and worry about
being politicaly correct and lumping all religions into that pool...???

Lastly I think your on shaky ground trying to intellectualize about religion...
it's a matter of faith and near impossible to reason with (Note to Obama).

Ooof.

I told myself awhile ago no more religion posts....it never ends...from neither side it will..
Chicken and an egg. I wasnt there to see which came first and Im tired of caring about it. Anyone who uses religion as an excuse to do another harm in todays world is an idiot. I dont care where they came from.

I JUST WANNA KNOW IF NIGHTFLIGHT CAN TELL ME IF THAT IS THICK SLICED OR HOTEL STYLE SO WE CAN GET BACK TO LIGHT FLUFFY TALK ABOUT DUMMIES WHO SMOKE CRACK AND WRAP GUNS WITH PORK....

Back