Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
Starting on FOX

Kasey Kahne Winner!

kasey-2010.jpg

Last edited:
fords don`t win at daytona...lol

how true...matter fact?...i'm sitt'in here thinking.."where do they win?" :rofl:

oh yea...that's right...they're the #1 "selling" vehicles...

and primarily because they offer the lowest prices on "Fleet Sales"

because...

they make the cheapest shid. :poke: :rofl:

i already went through my Blue Oval phase/syndrome...and they was some lean years...cv joints...ac compressors...trannies...i'd almost rather go mopar than suffer a ford again. :whistle:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

well before resticter plate raceing Fords couldnt be beat. Back when Awesome Bill was unbeatable on superspeedways.

It's just ignorance or troll smack, the only thing similar with the race car and the manufacture are the nose decals and the Blue Oval emblem. Wouldn't mind seeing Martin win it also.

2010GoDaddyMartinRender.jpg

I wish they had gotten the track squared away BEFORE the race. This is gonna turn into a night race now. I got other stuff to do today!

Loved that move Harvick made but could do nothing with it....where in the hell did Jr come from :laugh: Jr wouldn't touch the 1 car even if he could get to it :whistle:

Wow that was a long race

I like the fact Nascar is letting them race ( Trade Paint )

Keep it up Jr 88 Keep it up.

It's just ignorance or troll smack, the only thing similar with the race car and the manufacture are the nose decals and the Blue Oval emblem. Wouldn't mind seeing Martin win it also.
troll smack?? ignorance?? i don`t see a blue oval in victory lane...:talk2hand:

Back