More **** Snow

Mr Brown

Registered
Is this nonsense ever going to end? Saw where they postponed some Olympic ski events due to slushy conditions, seems the snow has found its way to the southern U.S. Will be real glad when it finds its way back home to Canada. They can have it.
Snowing right now with probably 4 more inches to come.
I HATE WINTER!!!

Has snowed some every day for the last 3 days here. More predicted tonight and tomorrow. The coldest, snowiest, most miserable winter in the Ozarks in many years.
And when it warms up, it just turns to rain. It rained almost every weekend, all last summer, and the summer before.
I'm more than a little tired of precipitation in general.

Has snowed some every day for the last 3 days here. More predicted tonight and tomorrow. The coldest, snowiest, most miserable winter in the Ozarks in many years.
And when it warms up, it just turns to rain. It rained almost every weekend, all last summer, and the summer before.
I'm more than a little tired of precipitation in general.

In the same boat I feel your pain.

Wow, that is odd.....it's sunny up north here Jeremy, cold, just 19 out but the sun is in full effect. Unfortunately it's not melting any of the junk on the ground right now so it's just prolonging the non-riding season that much longer. It's gonna take a few days at 50 plus with sun to get rid of most of this junk. The big piles will still be around but at least all the ice patches on the street will be gone....whenever that happens. The forecast doesn't have us seeing anything above 28 for the next 10 days. :glare:

that's the only reason i wouldn't mind being stationed in the desert. (in the us)

Back