My brother sent a disc full of PICS from Steamboat Springs, CO...unbelieveable!

denon970

Registered
My brother Chris bought a new camera last summer (Canon Powershot G10), and just sent me a compact disc full of pictures from Colorado, and a trip to Utah. He works winters as a Ski Patroler in Steamboat, and summers doing custom landscaping projects (waterfalls, streams, ponds, plants...). It must be nice having a world like this at your backdoor! I had to share these...its a fitting time with the start of the Winter Olympics. Sorry theres so many, hope you guys enjoy them:beerchug:

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 001.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 009.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 020.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 024.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 027.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 028.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 029.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 030.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 035.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 036.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 037.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 038.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 060.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 064.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 075.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 076.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 078.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 084.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 086.jpg

Chris's Colorado Pics 06 088.jpg

Beautiful pics! :clap:

Having lived in Vail, CO and been skiing many times at Steamboat, I can honestly say its Gods Country out there. I see in the last pic that someone got a real nice "freshy" ride in some fluffy powder. It's an amazing feeling.
One thing many people overlook, is how amazing that area is in the Summer!

The pic of the Colorado Rockies game brings back memories....I've sat almost exactly where that was taken.

Thanks for the share!

My guess is the pics of him mountain bike riding were taken in Moab, UT. Amazing scenary there as well. It's the Disneyland for all mountain bikers.

Re: My prother sent a disc full of PICS from Steamboat Springs, CO...unbelieveable!

..One thing many people overlook, is how amazing that area is in the Summer!.....

I'm still planning a road trip out there on the Busa...maybe not this summer, but eventually :beerchug:

That's not a 'slice' of anything...that's the whole dang PIE!

Wow!!!

Gorgeous subjects and fantastic, talented photography.

Kudos to him and thanks for the share.

(ps: I fixed the typo in your tread title...:whistle:)

I'll chime in one last time here....you can tell Chris this is the best pic of 'em all IMO. Makes me want to be in that boat :thumbsup::beerchug:

IMG_1410.JPG

those are some sweet pics, i love that area during the summer :beerchug:

Re: My prother sent a disc full of PICS from Steamboat Springs, CO...unbelieveable!

I'm still planning a road trip out there on the Busa...maybe not this summer, but eventually :beerchug:

there is this little thing out there now a days called the stampede... could be a hellova reason to road trip out there :whistle: :thumbsup:

Wow!!! Just wow!!!. Thanks for sharing. I love mountain biking. I used to do that a lot back in 2000-2002.
My bike. I wish I never sold it.
4355957429_0c94115a7d_o.jpg

Back