A personal thank you to DEMMYM, RYC1966 and my near death exp

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
DEMMYM thank you for starting the thread and RYC1966 thank you for posting the pics that almost got me killed .
I made the mistake last night of thinking Friday nights episode of the wifes favorite soap would keep her busy so I snuck in the office to sneak a peek at some sex symbols . Right about the time I'm dreaming I was the fender on the car Vida Guerra was leaning on I got a funny feeling ?

CUBAN DRAGON OVER MY SHOULDER , RUUUNNNNNNNN !
I paid dearly for it let me tell you as for some reason Spanish women as much as I love em can't understand why you wanna look at that instead of this !
If you know what I mean . Well after a long time Splainin' I got out alive but I wanna just say thanks guys....
Today even after sacrificing myself before the Dragon God I am still in trouble and my bike is sputtering (see other thread). Both are not talkin to me .
She is fine and when we go out still gets carded and can stop a club but Jackie Guerrido and Vida Guerra she ain't !
:laugh::welcome::bowdown:

I take heat everyday at 5 cuz that is when the weather comes on and I don't want to miss the forecast . You know as a biker it is imp I see Ms Geurrido every day to be safe !
:laugh:

blanca...sorry you had so much difficult work to do 'splainin' yourself:laugh: Women can really put you through it when they want to...

For some reason my vision is blurry with a slight hint of blue and I have alot of delayed back pain.
Guess I should have talked to my Dr first....:rofl:

blanca...sorry you had so much difficult work to do 'splainin' yourself:laugh: Women can really put you through it when they want to...

Especially Latin women! WoooBoy...no fun being on the other end of that azz chewing!

:hide:

she_has_spoken.jpg

you need to buy your lady some warm fuzzy slippers with little bells on them so you can hear her coming! :thumbsup:

Vida Guerra has some special qualities about her. she must be shy because i only have pic's of her from the back. :whistle:

you need to buy your lady some warm fuzzy slippers with little bells on them so you can hear her coming! :thumbsup:

Now here is a man with a plan

Correct responce to the wife Blanca, When she caught you and ask #^&(*^$ %$@#@!%^% *(&^%$##%^^ are you looking at.

Honey look, these guys think this woman is sexy :rofl::rofl::rofl: Please let me send a pic of you so I can show them what sexy is.

Of course she will see through this ( not that shes not sexy ) but it gives you time to run like hell.

Last edited:
DEMMYM thank you for starting the thread and RYC1966 thank you for posting the pics that almost got me killed .
I made the mistake last night of thinking Friday nights episode of the wifes favorite soap would keep her busy so I snuck in the office to sneak a peek at some sex symbols . Right about the time I'm dreaming I was the fender on the car Vida Guerra was leaning on I got a funny feeling ?

CUBAN DRAGON OVER MY SHOULDER , RUUUNNNNNNNN !
I paid dearly for it let me tell you as for some reason Spanish women as much as I love em can't understand why you wanna look at that instead of this !
If you know what I mean . Well after a long time Splainin' I got out alive but I wanna just say thanks guys....
Today even after sacrificing myself before the Dragon God I am still in trouble and my bike is sputtering (see other thread). Both are not talkin to me .
She is fine and when we go out still gets carded and can stop a club but Jackie Guerrido and Vida Guerra she ain't !
:laugh::welcome::bowdown:

Did I mention I started this thread while my wife was out of town for three days

((( Smart like a Fox )))

Its all in good fun.
I needed a good straightenin' out....:laugh:

Now Back to the Vida...
How happy do you think this piece of metal is.....

vida_guerra.jpg

Back