Georgia snow.

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
We got about 3 in of the white stuff last night. The bad part is that it was a very wet snow so the roads were a sheet of ice. When normally takes me about 45 mins to get home from work took 2 hours last night. :banghead: The highway was shut down for about a half an hour while they cleaned up an accident and (I'm not sure but I hope they did) lay down some salt. When they finally opened the road back up you couldn't touch the gas without sliding sideways. I've been driving for 24 years now, 15 of which were in CT(were I learned how to drive), I lived in Maine for a while and have never had anything close to the mess I drove through last night. I can't even tell you how many accidents I passed on the way home. You gotta love the south. The whole way home I only saw two trucks that may have been salting and I'm not ever sure they were doing that.
Oh well on with some pics from around the house.

IMG_7140a.jpg

IMG_7142a.jpg

IMG_7144a.jpg

IMG_7148a.jpg

IMG_7150a.jpg

Last edited:
we got about 2 inches here in Ringgold but the roads were not bad, just wet and slushy. Its pretty here this morning with all the snow and the sun shinning on it.

I rode the busa to work yesterday thinking it would blow around like it typically does. I was wrong! Lol. Riding in a snow storm wasn't fun AT ALL. Makes for great pics though. Ill post em up in this thread when I get home
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks purdy. Heres what it looked like out my front door on wed. nite. We ended up with 18" of the flaky white stuff. Thankfully the company I drive for called off deliveries for the nite.

106_0935.jpg

106_0952.jpg

106_0934.jpg

Last edited:
when i pulled up, the wife was already outside taking pictures.

when i pulled up
nike001.jpg

about to move
nike002.jpg

what is going on????It never snows south of atlanta!
nike004.jpg

my trying unsucessfully to move the bike through the snow covered lawn......that didnt work. wife had to help me push it. i just kept spinning around.
nike005.jpg

this was after a 30 mile trip that normally takes me 40 minutes. took almost an hour.

Last edited:
Looks purdy. Heres what it looked like out my front door on wed. nite. We ended up with 18" of the flaky white stuff. Thankfully the company I drive for called off deliveries for the nite.

I would take that anyday over the crap we got. Atleast you didn't have to drive in it. :bowdown:

That's just wrong. :rofl:
It's gone now but we are going to get more tonight.

Man dont laugh too much, we haven't got much this year at all!

Everyone else has, but not up here, its great! Ill be riding soon at this rate! :whistle:

Back